Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

lakhim

Broken In
Completed Horizon Zero Dawn.

Game is absolutely beautiful in 1440p
The game felt like a mix of far cry, Skyrim, assassins creed.
Got hooked on the story. I kind of rushed in the end as I was more interested in the story than killing people / corrupted machines.

Hope the sequel comes to pc at an affordable price.
Me too. I played it on PS4 pro though(used). Only trophies left are for the Hunting grounds. Immediately started playing HFW. Couldn't finish it as got transferred to another city from my hometown so stopped short of the last main quest.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Finished Elden Ring

photo_6249155593407410777_y.jpg
photo_6249155593407410778_y.jpg

I backed up my save to see all the endings, so will probably not replay the game just for the endings. Though I might play to try a different build.

Now I wait for the DLCs to drop.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
I bought Escape From Tarkov but too much of a noob to even try it lol.
On the bright side, I get multiple servers with single digit ping (Italy, germany etc). It feels as good as playing offline !

khalil1210

In the zone
Completed God of War (2018).

Game is visually stunning. The game is very different from previous versions I have played ( God of War 1 or God of War 2 on ps2 ).

It felt more like a movie than a game.
Wish they had more types of villains. I liked Kratos / Mimir telling stories while going from one mission to other. Eagerly waiting for God of War Ragnarok to release on PS5 and PC. The way Kratos says various life lessons to Atreus is definitely one of the best things I ever experienced in a video game. When you finish the game, it just concludes and is calming.

Thanks Sony and Santa Monica Studios for releasing this on PC.

Top Bottom