Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
You can create a CMD batch file which will make a copy of your save game folder into another drive location. and schedule it via windows to run at a particular time slot. (this is for offline backup)

Or create a One Drive/Drop box sync folder.

I generally don't keep the save files as I know I won't be playing the same game again.

Goddamn Epic games store, i lost all saves of Horizon Zero dawn playthrough, I thought it was cloud saved but its not. Now I have formatted by original ssd from my desktop which had all saves. What a travesty EGS, you had one job.
Happened the same stuff with my friend. He played about 10-12hrs twice, first time EGS didn't have cloud save for HZD but second time it did. He regrets not listening to me when I bought HZD for about 900 instead of 350/400 on EGS.

I'm not sure why even after cloud save rollout, it is not working as its supposed to? I mean, even EA & Ubisoft figured it out long back.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Couldn't find a thread for console games in Console section so posting here.

I tried Asura's Wrath on RPCS3 but don't like how actual gameplay is less than the video cutscenes. I thought it'd end after tutorial but after 1.5 hours or so, I don't want to play the game anymore. Has someone else completed it?

Zangetsu

Couldn't find a thread for console games in Console section so posting here.

I tried Asura's Wrath on RPCS3 but don't like how actual gameplay is less than the video cutscenes. I thought it'd end after tutorial but after 1.5 hours or so, I don't want to play the game anymore. Has someone else completed it?
The game is full of QTE and is completely different than other Hack&Slash games such as NG or DMC etc. So, if you don't like too much QTE than it would be boring.
You should try Ninja Gaiden Master Collection which is available for PC now :)

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
The game is full of QTE and is completely different than other Hack&Slash games such as NG or DMC etc. So, if you don't like too much QTE than it would be boring.
You should try Ninja Gaiden Master Collection which is available for PC now :)
QTE are good when required, but this game is just QTE and some button smashing.
I've played Yakuza games which have QTEs but only when required. I started The Last of Us and was able to run it at 30 FPS with occasional dips to 20.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
how is the performance and FPS ?
Movies: 60 fps
Average: 30-35 fps
Highest: 45 fps
Lowest: 10 fps

Resolution scale: 150%
CPU: i7-9750H locked to max 65W and 3.5 GHz (using XTU and throttlestop)
GPU: RTX 2060 locked to max 1440 MHz (Afterburner, but kind of irrelevant)

Sent from my Poco X3 Pro using Tapatalk

Zangetsu

Movies: 60 fps
Average: 30-35 fps
Highest: 45 fps
Lowest: 10 fps

Resolution scale: 150%
CPU: i7-9750H locked to max 65W and 3.5 GHz (using XTU and throttlestop)
GPU: RTX 2060 locked to max 1440 MHz (Afterburner, but kind of irrelevant)

Sent from my Poco X3 Pro using Tapatalk
Nice. The official compatibility list still shows not playable.

Top Bottom