Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Completed God of War's main story - good story based SP game. Hopefully, GoW Ragnarok doesn't take more than a year or two for PC release post PS release.

How long the SP campaign last ? In what difficulty mode you played ?

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Finished CP2077 after v1.5. Game is in a much better state compared to launch, this is how it should have launched. There are some rare bugs & glitches here & there, but nothing major. Play time of about 35hrs with some side missions.

Started Guardians of the Galaxy.
Looks like you don't finish it to 100%

Looks like you don't finish it to 100%
100% completion is waste of time IMO. I did a lot of side missions, all major ones it seems. Story missions + maybe half of side missions is what I do for a game I truly like, so CP2077 got that treatment. After a few good side missions, others seem repetitive to me, not interesting enough. Will rather play a different game. Even games like HZD, GoW, AC series, FC series & Witcher 3 got this treatment. In GoW, I killed like 3-4 valks, then it was getting tougher & kind of pointless post story mission is done, so didn't bother.

RDR2 for me was just playing story missions as I didn't like its mechanics, contrary to popular opinion of the game.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Good for you. My main goal to start any game is to experience every aspect/scenario of it. There is hardly any game which I have not completed full. Few may be bcoz I got frustrated or bored. I still remember I played Virtua Tennis 4 around 10yrs back and I took 1 whole week to beat a secret player who comes at the end of the tournament known as "KING" and he is a GOD level player. I was so angry that I was not able to win a tournament against him. But after lot of patience and tries I managed to beat him.

Top Bottom