Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

quicky008

Technomancer
tested on 9400f,with 16gb ram and 1060 6gb

settings used were a mix of high and med.Env textures,character textures etc were set to high ,AA was set to low.

tested on 9400f,with 16gb ram and 1060 6gb

settings used were a mix of high and med.Env textures,character textures etc were set to high ,AA was set to low.
Check those optimized settings by say Hardware Unboxed. That helps me. Also, are you using dual-channel memory?

yes the memory is in dual channel but running without xmp.
Enable XMP then, I saw a decent difference in fps running my friend's rig at default 2400MHz vs 3600MHz profile on R7 3700X + 2070S. AC Valhalla isn't very well optimized. So dropping quality might help, again check those optimized settings guide to see which setting impacts fps a lot but not the visual quality, like say shadows to med instead of high.

mayurthemad01

Journeyman
Started Hitman 2 , must say gameplay and atmosphere design is top notch. Trying to get silent assassin only but finding it tough .a

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
Completed Mafia Definitive Edition elaborated story lines, nice graphics,free ride missions compared to original everyone should try this game.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Well, I guess I can now say that I have finished Red Dead Redemption 2 after 170 hours. Did all of the side missions and around half of the challenges.

Makes we wish for a RDR1 on PC now.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Can anyone fall in love with a game? I think I did, Yakuza series is my new #1, followed by Batman Arkham series.

Screenshot from Yakuza Kiwami 2
*i.imgur.com/O31Uu73.png
Completed Yakuza Kiwami 2 main story and Majima Saga. Really happy with the ending both for Kiryu and Majima

Kiryu and Kaoru probably got together. That long kiss in the end while the bomb was still ticking hit me like
*i.pinimg.com/originals/1d/62/55/1d6255e96fdfe5c54ba9b39ce0d3b507.jpg

Majima and Makoto got their closure. I was hoping he'd finally speak with Makoto since the ending of Yakuza 0.

Top Bottom