Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

abhidev

Human Spambot
Time is not in plenty. Take my example right now I am playing Fallout New Vegas so I am missing all the titles releasing nowdays and I am sure that I'll play this game for around 1 month or more.

exactly...well even I haven't played games from past 2 weeks or so :-(

Sujeet

Undead!!!
^^any connection...perhaps destructive events of Ridge Racer Unbounde reminded you of event trigering of Split second..:wink:

Neuron

Electronic.
Completed Starcraft 2:Wings of Liberty and playing it again.I'm not a huge rts fan but blizzard games can't be categorized as rpg or rts or anything if you know what i mean.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
lol... No comparison between the two. RRU is not a game you will ever come back, or even remember for any length of time.

Piyush

Lanaya
S.T.A.L.K.E.R mega mod <--1.0.9.6 working good, going for first set of docs in lab
Kingdoms of Amalur <--doing travelers quests
Fallout NV <--installed several DLCs
Skyrim <-- paused
Fallout 3 <--paused
NFS Carbon <--paused

Piyush

Lanaya
LOL when are you going to complete F3& FNV ?? I guess I'll complete the game before you. :p

hehehe....
I've completed FNV
just installed DLCs (coz they are not yet completed)

and regarding F3
only last mission is left and BoS DLC is already installed
so just thinking whether to complete last mission or that DLC

Sujeet

Undead!!!
Finished Main campaign of Saints Row:The Third.
One hell of a game i will never forget.
Just one thing:
"To talk of making sense in SRT3 is senseless"

Took my precious 13.2 hrs(Just one day!) to complete but seriously worth the play.

Currently on Mission 6-Awakening in Crysis :mrgreen:

Last edited:

Piyush

Lanaya
Finished Main campaign of Saints Row:The Third.
One hell of a game i will never forget.
Just one thing:
"To talk of making sense in SRT3 is senseless"

Took my precious 13.2 hrs(Just one day!) to complete but seriously worth the play.
SRT3 felt monotonous to me
the fighting sequence were unnecessarily long
that made me uninstalled it

Sujeet

Undead!!!
^^which mission??
fight b/w stag and luchadores.
Upto which mission did u play??

No offence but SRT3 is one of the many game i played with such huge variety of missions and activities.
On one mission you are fighting on rickshaw and few sequences later you are hunting zombies in deserted Towns..the very next you are driving with tiger on your side !!!

Piyush

Lanaya
^^which mission??
fight b/w stag and luchadores.
Upto which mission did u play??

No offence but SRT3 is one of the many game i played with such huge variety of missions and activities.
On one mission you are fighting on rickshaw and few sequences later you are hunting zombies in deserted Towns..the very next you are driving with tiger on your side !!!

well I played till I got my first safe house
and all the missions before it were too long... I mean killing those guys while falling down....

may be I should have given some more time

Sujeet

Undead!!!
^^yup you should have held it for longer.
Actually all those missions in SRT3 which mark next phase in story are quite long though they are never boring as long as one can save their lives since dying is always frustrating and in this game you dont get to save in between missions and only checkpoints are there to help.
...You are talking of the cargo falling down from the aeroplane..that was very cinematic ..!.A similar mission is there in third quarter of the game..in case you wanna play it again.

On of best levels were the Tron-style mission inside a virtual reality game running on opponents main frame computer!!!(Game inside game.lol)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Started playing 7554 - this is a first person shooter set against the historical backdrop of the climatic conclusion to the first Indochina War between the Vietnam Army and French army.

Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning - currently playing Old Friends, New Foes quests - will go to meet Meet Nyralim today ;-)

Started Playing Ridge Racer Unbounded - won couple of event but the game is tough so playing it for 30-45 mins a day.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ridge Racer Unbounded - in never finished bin.
Split/Second - re-completed

Now time to recover my precious SSD space to welcome Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition. ;)

Top Bottom