Battlefield 3 : SP completed , playing MP 72 hours passed .. still playin :D

abhidev

Human Spambot
MW3 - finished [now MP]
Syndicate : Paused
Arkham city : finished
Mass Effect 3 : gonna start when flipkart delivers it to my house :D
Battlefield 3 : SP completed , playing MP 72 hours passed .. still playin :D

how much is the total game progress of Batman, and I mean total game progress not the actual story progress???

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
Started battlefield bad company 2 best world war 2 shooter ever played..the best thing i liked is u can sit in any vehicle standing in gameplay..now reached level 3...

Sujeet

Undead!!!
^^Crysis Frachise is also Sandbox Shooter like BFBC2(Not BF3 Though) and you can drive any of the available vehicles in that too.
The real beauty of Sandbox Shooters Like BFBC2 Shines in MP!!!

Sujeet

Undead!!!
so what..its a game..its a shooter...its a fps...its a sandbox game...and at top of all...ITS CRYSIS!!!
Not every shooter is meant to be based on World War Scene!:wink:

BTW..LOL What are you talking about ??!!! BFBC2 Is not about world war 2!!!:shock:
Only the first mission is..........

gameranand

Living to Play
Started battlefield bad company 2 best world war 2 shooter ever played..the best thing i liked is u can sit in any vehicle standing in gameplay..now reached level 3...

BFBC2 is a modern time shooter not a WW2 game. Just play forward you'll find it out. Anyways real nice game for sure and comments are quite funny. :D

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
oh then its great!! i m now in bolivia mission...

so what..its a game..its a shooter...its a fps...its a sandbox game...and at top of all...ITS CRYSIS!!!
Not every shooter is meant to be based on World War Scene!:wink:

BTW..LOL What are you talking about ??!!! BFBC2 Is not about world war 2!!!:shock:
Only the first mission is..........

sorry i dont care what it is but i only know it didnt ran on my system....LOL...

BFBC2 is a modern time shooter not a WW2 game. Just play forward you'll find it out. Anyways real nice game for sure and comments are quite funny. :D

i was thinking its a ww2 only coz i watched cutscenes of 1st mission then i skipped cutscenes....

gameranand

Living to Play
I never skip the cutscenes because for me story of the game is really really important even if its not that great.

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
yeah.....i never skipped any cutscene in ac 2 coz i really liked the story from beginning......
(its a different thing that u cant skip it either!)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Skipping could be ok for FPS but for other genres its a big no.

I never skip any cut scene in any games ... even I like to watch intro vids .. every time I start L4D 1 or 2 I still watch the intro vid and that feels great;-)

gameranand

Living to Play
I never skip any cut scene in any games ... even I like to watch intro vids .. every time I start L4D 1 or 2 I still watch the intro vid and that feels great;-)

Well I also don't skip cut scenes at all but seeing intro everything is not my thing. I see that 2-3 times and after that I'll skip it.

Top Bottom