Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

I used to play this game a year back or so and rather enjoyed it. Sadly gave up playing long back as it seemed progress was difficult without using microtransactions.

Use "Lucky Patcher". I have > 50,000,000,000 cash and > 30,000 gold. The best thing is that it's still equally fun as the driving challenge persists.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Use "Lucky Patcher". I have > 50,000,000,000 cash and > 30,000 gold. The best thing is that it's still equally fun as the driving challenge persists.
Hmm but the fun of the economy will be lost in the game. Somehow made my company profitable.
I envy you, you got all the support from good guys like us . So better win rate :D

- - - Updated - - -

Level 30 on rouge-mage in Skyrim. Making my way up steadily.
You should see him try to play support. I almost abandoned when he played Oracle. No wards or anything the whole game. During team fights he used ulti on himself rather then the farmed carry.

snap

Lurker
Started Saint's Row 4 also on the fourth playthrough in Borderlands pre-sequel with Jack the doppelganger :D

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Playing Grid 2 and started the WSR. Although not as good as the first game it's kinda fun drifting adding mindlessly like this.

Top Bottom