Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

tkin

Back to school!!
^^ FEAR?

WTF is wrong with this forum, why is it automatically changing caps to smalls when I make a small post(like just FEAR)? I hate this :x

Killed the fear in FEAR, see what I did there?

Sujeet

Undead!!!
Okay. So reached 8th mission. I want to kill that damn 'bhutni' . Sometimes the game scares the hell outta me. Especially when you are playing alone.:D

sadly you will never get to kill her!!

Finished in one day. Damn gud shooter. previous installments are far more scary and addictive

Reaper_vivek

BAN...KAI
Me playing The Witcher these days..well am at the epilogue now..missed some quests like the 3 monster hunts and the dentist's quests..I guess it needs an urgent playthrough again :D

Finished with The Witcher...Played a good RPG after a long time..the previous one was Fallout NV :D
Off to Mass Effect 1 :)

tkin

Back to school!!
Me playing The Witcher these days..well am at the epilogue now..missed some quests like the 3 monster hunts and the dentist's quests..I guess it needs an urgent playthrough again :D

Finished with The Witcher...Played a good RPG after a long time..the previous one was Fallout NV :D
Off to Mass Effect 1 :)
Hopefully you have a lot of patience, if you want to collect all weapons etc and do all missions you'll need a lot of it, a lot.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
I played continuously for more than 5 hours. Alan Wake was it, tried to finish it but couldn't/

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
just completed thunder run mission in bf3 and i will have to say what a game EA has made its realism at its best u can see those affects in especially this mission sunshine seems so orignal and tanks passing through dusty deserts...

pratzgh1

Broken In
I used to play 2-3 hours daily when studying. Now while working its 2-3 hours per month. :(

Also, thank goodness finished all the major titles as they came. I would have never got time now. Although now have installed alan wake and played 15minutes. Also have installed Darksiders again, as i had to quit it due to corrupt game files. Will play it again and complete it before Darksiders 2 comes out.

Just for the back log purpose i still have NFS run installed, playing it slow by purpose as i think of racing as a filler game amongst other intense games. :D

I just wish i had an hour per day, i would have completed Witcher 2 too, which still is occupying all the disk space all around.

somebodysme

Journeyman
These are the names I can remember right now, will add more as I complete or remember the games/ names.

Assassin's Creed
Assassin's Creed 2
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
Battlefield: Bad Company 2
Battlefield 3
BioShock
Bioshock 2
Blur
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
Call of Duty World at War
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Call of Duty: Black Ops
Conflict: Desert Storm
Crysis
Crysis 2
Crysis Warhead
Devil May Cry 4
Fallout 3
Fallout: New Vegas
Far Cry
Freedom Fighters
Grand Theft Auto IV
Homefront
Mafia II
Mass Effect 2
Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne
Medal of Honor
Metro 2033: The Last Refuge
Need for Speed Carbon
Need for Speed Most Wanted
Need for Speed Undercover
NFS Hot Pursuit
NFS The Run
Portal
Portal 2
Prince of Persia
Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands
Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones
Prince of Persia: Warrior Within
PROTOTYPE
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl
Singularity
Split/Second
The Elders Scroll V: Skyrim
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction

Last edited:

Neo

^^ FEAR?

WTF is wrong with this forum, why is it automatically changing caps to smalls when I make a small post(like just FEAR)? I hate this :x

Killed the fear in FEAR, see what I did there?

Yeah, FEAR.
What did you do there?

Neo

sadly you will never get to kill her!!

Finished in one day. Damn gud shooter. previous installments are far more scary and addictive

How did you finished in 1 day? :eek::eek::eek:
I'm playing it from 1 week and still not finished.:what:

Sujeet

Undead!!!
How did you finished in 1 day? :eek::eek::eek:
I'm playing it from 1 week and still not finished.:what:

it hardly features a gamelength of 6-7 hrs...i think..
i played on normal difficulty...and before that only i had my hands dirty on fear: perseus mandate and fear: project origin.

So it was kinda easy to remain in flow.
Other than those big bots in the beginning..the whole game felt more like a typical fps shooter rather than a survival horror.:)

Piyush

Lanaya
Kingdoms of Amalur
on level 15, doings quests in Plains of Ethrhell,scavenging for armor sets
S.T.A.L.K.E.R mega mod
working with bandits on missions like fetching items(not killing loners and all)
Skyrim-- paused
Fallout 3 --paused
Fallout NV --paused

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
PC
mass effect 2
Dragon age origins
Dragon age 2
command and conquer 3
command and conquer 3 Kane's Wrath
Battlefield 3
FIFA 12
Darksiders
Devil may cry 4
Gears of war
Mass effect
Crysis
command and conquer 4
starcraft 2 wing's of liberty
Grand theft auto 4

Neo

it hardly features a gamelength of 6-7 hrs...i think..
i played on normal difficulty...and before that only i had my hands dirty on fear: perseus mandate and fear: project origin.

So it was kinda easy to remain in flow.
Other than those big bots in the beginning..the whole game felt more like a typical fps shooter rather than a survival horror.:)

What? :what: those big bots are the beginning? I'm currently fighting a big bot. :confused::sly:

Top Bottom