Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

Piyush

Lanaya
--In progress--

Skyrim
Lvl 53, going for Bards college, have to find the elder scrolls, the madness returns (daedric quest) , .....
S.T.A.L.K.E.R mega mod
now friendly with bandits too, going to rescue Baron
Fallout 3
lvl 21, going for Reiley Rangers quest
Fallout NV
lvl 30, helping BoS here and there, killing Caeser's minions here and there

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
Got cod mw3 yesterday and completed it today,best shooter played till now! The Iron lady(eiffel tower mission) was the best ever mission i played till now!!!

tkin

Back to school!!
For me these are best one in order.

1.Bag & Drag.
2.Return To Sender(Storm Area was awesome!!!:mrgreen:)
3.Down The Rabbit Hole

i can haz RPG!???:twisted:
No you can't haz it.

Now that I got my M35 its time to finish Alan Wake :mrgreen:

Piyush

Lanaya
THE best thing is falmethrowers..in the game..:twisted:

thats what happens when you play mw1 ,mw2 and mw3 in row madly without breaks...:ashamed:
CORRECTED

I can haz falmethrowers? :lol:

For me these are best one in order.

1.Bag & Drag.
2.Return To Sender(Storm Area was awesome!!!:mrgreen:)
3.Down The Rabbit Hole

i can haz RPG!???:twisted:

No you can't haz it.

Now that I got my M35 its time to finish Alan Wake :mrgreen:

i think i haz it
:newgun:
you can haz this discussion in Alan Wake thread :|

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Finally started playing BFBC 2, got free in Origin courtesy of Sapphire Select Club. And man, this game rocks!!! Completely enjoying a FPS after a long long time.

Neo

Just started FEAR 3 , 2 days ago. One of the best games I've ever played. Currently on 3rd mission. :)

tkin

Back to school!!
Completed 'The Darkness II'...

will start with Shank 2 and Alan wake soon.
Played darkness II upto a point, gets a bit boring, story makes no sense, graphics is cr@p, tried to pull a borderlands, but the cell shaded stuff do not go hand in hand with dark gameplay like Darkness.

Sujeet

Undead!!!
Swimming in statistical world of Borderlands.

Finished Mass Effect 2 before that! Superb Game....of course i was very late to do that.!

Played darkness II upto a point, gets a bit boring, story makes no sense, graphics is cr@p, tried to pull a borderlands, but the cell shaded stuff do not go hand in hand with dark gameplay like Darkness.

GFX are similar to F3AR ...bit more crap...:p

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member

Tried hard to get the 1st game but its nowhere. In the original game you can actually watch a movie with your in-game girlfriend for as long as you want, without being disturbed by some scripted event. Heard this game is missing that feature.

That would have been the pinnacle of boredom in a game. ;)

Sirakri

Hardcore NTR Fan
I just started to wonder, how many of you actually OWN the games? Not to be bad, but seems like India is a good market for most of the games LOL. Ofcourse, if and only if all the games are genuine.

Top Bottom