Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

doomgiver

Warframe
finished space marine, lovely graphics, but the whole game was waaaay too short.
also, the ending boss battle is too damn stupid. i mean, a space marine squad leader/captain against a chaos terminator??? its unfair right from the start, against the SM. thats one of the few bad things about this game :(
but the combat is fun, the best accessory is the jump pack, i had a lot of fun with it (i was UNTOUCHABLE!!!! DEATH FROM THE SKIES!!!! HIS FIST STRIKES FROM THE HEAVENS!!! yaaaaay!!!)

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
I just started to wonder, how many of you actually OWN the games? Not to be bad, but seems like India is a good market for most of the games LOL. Ofcourse, if and only if all the games are genuine.

Have a look at the Steam profile of a few members of this forum an check the number of games. It will silence you for good :wink:

That said I am trying to complete GTA 4 for the second time. Thing is my friends always send me invite for a Multiplayer and I just forget how time passes when the MP game starts :p

abhidev

Human Spambot
Played darkness II upto a point, gets a bit boring, story makes no sense, graphics is cr@p, tried to pull a borderlands, but the cell shaded stuff do not go hand in hand with dark gameplay like Darkness.

I would not say boring...but repetitive...but I enjoyed it. Haven't played borderlands, is it a similar game?

Sujeet

Undead!!!
^^ there is hardly any similarity b/w the 2.
rather way too different..currently playing borderlands ...started liking it !

Rishab2oo

Keep honking I'm reloadin
Here's mine list of games I played recently
[Completed]
Call of Duty : World at War
Assassin's Creed 2
Assassin's Creed : Brotherhood
Burnout Paradise : The Ultimate Box
Portal II
Amnesia : The Dark Descent
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell : Conviction

[Still Playing]
Sis Meier's Civilization V
Split Second
Battlefield II
Gun
SBX Super Bike World Championship

abhidev

Human Spambot
^^ there is hardly any similarity b/w the 2.
rather way too different..currently playing borderlands ...started liking it !

each one has his own opinions and likes...well i wasn't bored though it was repetitive. Anyways lets not argue on silly things...:)

can anyone redirect me to the borderlands thread if it already exists...

patrick4

Chief
Playing..

Settlers 7 (okayish.. very differnt from settlers series)
Disciples III (awesome)
Heroes VI Might and Magic (good)
King Arthur II (boring.. took 30 mins to install.. played for 3 mins, uninstalled in 30 secs)

Some1 please review Kingdom of Amalur

Sujeet

Undead!!!
Playing..
King Arthur II (boring.. took 30 mins to install.. played for 3 mins, uninstalled in 30 secs)...

Some1 please review Kingdom of Amalur

:rofl:

Heard and seen a lot about Kingdom of Amalur:Reckoning Looks promising.
IGN 9.5:Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - PC - IGN

tkin

Back to school!!
Started NFS Run, thanks god, that blasted 30FPS cap has been removed finally, easy peesy.

abhidev

Human Spambot
Installed Alan wake....and man the lighting effects are just awesome and the environment is also well detailed....the shadows n all...simply gr8.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Finally started playing BFBC 2, got free in Origin courtesy of Sapphire Select Club. And man, this game rocks!!! Completely enjoying a FPS after a long long time.

Looks like I was a bit too early with my praise, absence of quicksave is killing the fun for me. This is most likely going to my played but not finished category. Thank lord this is a free maal. Would have been very disappointed if I had spent money for this. :(

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Done with BFBC2. Pondering over next one. Vietnam expansion due, as Origin is having some problem over activation.

Neo

Okay. So reached 8th mission. I want to kill that damn 'bhutni' . Sometimes the game scares the hell outta me. Especially when you are playing alone.:D

Top Bottom