Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
If you think Legend's puzzles were tough, try Anniversary, there were parts of the game which almost made my punch through my desktop screen :D :p

i thought they were easy enough..
i mean i figured out how to do it.

but the execution was a tad tough.

Gollum

Collector
played nfs most wanted 2012 on my vita while going to office today
puked after I reached office - damn you motion sickness.
I may never be able to play while travelling in a car. :(

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
If you think Legend's puzzles were tough, try Anniversary, there were parts of the game which almost made my punch through my desktop screen :D :p

i know that feeling. death count? a few thousand time before i hit the uninstall button to keep my sanity on. legend was difficult but was doable after a few dozen trial and errors.

D

Deleted member 118788

Completed Hitman Absolution for second time. No words for this game. Started Metro Last Light.

tkin

Back to school!!
Started Skyrim on laptop, this will be a dry run, checking out mechanics, quests, strategy, tactics. After that, full run and exploration on my desktop, with high res textures and mods.

Here we go again :D :D :D

Flash

Lost in speed
Started Remember me.
Find to hard to practice the combos. It got a steep learning curve ;/

Already completed Batman:Arkham origins, but today uninstalled. I thought collect all enigma datapacks, will open a side mission to capture Enigma. But after reading the ending, uninstalled the game immediately.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ make use of the sticky thread here :D
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/gamerz/171949-tdf-pc-game-suggestion-thread-v2-0-a.html

Top Bottom