Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

tkin

Back to school!!
Was playing Euro Truck Simulator 2, but trucks started turning pink for a particular reason ;)
Damn, now have to look out for a sale to buy this game :D :D

Oh yeah.. ETS2... I love this game. My obsession with trucks and buses was quenched by this... Sadly the illegal copy of the game has a timed limit to it, and i didn't have the energy to look up the workaround. I might just have to buy it too.

But, a great bus simulator title is yet to arrive IMO. All the current simulators suck, either in gameplay or gfx wise. Waiting for the day when the bus equivalent of ETS2 comes out.

Flash

Lost in speed
Completed Sniper:Ghost warrior. Not bad for a stealth shooter.
Completed Batman:Arkham origins. Completed the whole game with only few enigma datapacks. Still the completion shows 40% :/ Guess, have to complete the challenges too.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Completed Dark souls, hell yeah.. Had to use trainer a couple of times but yeah, this game man.. this game takes a lot from you
Final build :
Level 91 wanderer
Havel's armor + wanderer's manchette +10 + Black Knight Halberd +5/Lightning Utchigatana +5 + Estus +4 + Ring of Protection + Havel's ring and Dragonslayer bow

D

Deleted member 118788

Completed Tomb Raider (2013). Completed the whole game and the overall completion shows 63%. The starting few missions of the game were very boring but the later missions were f**king awesome!!! It was completely fun to kill those enemies with fire arrows and nice gun shots.

Gollum

Collector
So I reached the nth level on Imfamous Second son PS4
Thought of climbing this huge tower, the view down is awesome
*i.imgur.com/1limpMx.jpg

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Was playing Euro Truck Simulator 2, but trucks started turning pink for a particular reason ;)
Damn, now have to look out for a sale to buy this game :D :D

Played it on the winter may be and you can fix this pink issue by getting proper version :D but buy it if you really liked it - that's the spirit. It was $5 on steam.

tkin

Back to school!!
Completed Tomb Raider (2013). Completed the whole game and the overall completion shows 63%. The starting few missions of the game were very boring but the later missions were f**king awesome!!! It was completely fun to kill those enemies with fire arrows and nice gun shots.
Yeah, but they took out the most important part of the tomb raider games from this incarnation, the puzzles :(

Started Tomb Raider Anniversary, the puzzles still feel fresh.

Also started Dirt 3.

D

Deleted member 118788

Yeah, but they took out the most important part of the tomb raider games from this incarnation, the puzzles :(

Started Tomb Raider Anniversary, the puzzles still feel fresh.

Also started Dirt 3.

Yes, I will have to admit that as I have played Tomb Raider Legend before and the puzzles were difficult; overall game was too difficult. I feel this new game is much better than previous editions at personal level.

tkin

Back to school!!
Yes, I will have to admit that as I have played Tomb Raider Legend before and the puzzles were difficult; overall game was too difficult. I feel this new game is much better than previous editions at personal level.
If you think Legend's puzzles were tough, try Anniversary, there were parts of the game which almost made my punch through my desktop screen :D :p

D

Deleted member 118788

If you think Legend's puzzles were tough, try Anniversary, there were parts of the game which almost made my punch through my desktop screen :D :p

Ok. I will play it someday but first need to complete a very huge backlog.