Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

abhidev

Human Spambot
Uninstalled(out of frustration) L.A Noire due to poor performance.

Installed
-Saints row-the third
-Driver-San Francisco
-Skyrim

gameranand

Living to Play
^^i finished this last year. Only bug i faced that when i click exit to windows in main menu , everything freezes. So i did it task manager way.
Its good game, having lots of cambos.

Well I didn't faced that bug at all. Its dosen't freezes at all. Also no crashes so far.

utkarsh73

Journeyman
Finished Sequence 9 in Assassins Creed 2 really a must play game(worth the money spent)....The Flying Machine mission last was awesome!!!!
My all time favourite game. Especially those last missions where we have to kill 9 Savonarola's men are awesome.

abhidev

Human Spambot
Now at level 4 in skyrim...man i accidentally did the dragon shout on the king and the whole kingdom was after me:lol:

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
Completed assassins creed 2 WHAT A GAME!!!!!!!! uninstalled it and installed Modern warfare 4 again gonna wait some days will get Mw3 in few days .........

pramudit

Gaming hardcore
Completed-
halo
halo 2
mass effect 2
condition zero
age of empires triology
rise of nations
nfs ug2
carmageddon 2
railroad tycoon 1,2,3(used cheats in rrt)
rollercoaster tycoon 1&2
nfs 5(dnt remember its name)
road rash
midtown madness
little fighter 2(stage mode on difficult)
prince of persia forgotten sands
delta force 1&2
and many more games... Dnt remember all games... :p

in progress-
fifa 2010 manager and player mode
bully scholarship edition

abhidev

Human Spambot
installed Hawx....played 2-3 missions...got bored...uninstalled it.

Also installed 'The Darkness 2' yesterday...and man its a good looking and a very gory game. I would say its a must play.

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
I am playing GTA 4 again, the one I completed earlier was in offline profile :p

10% done on day one.

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
are the missions and story line interesting...i didn't like earlier gta games except vice city
Yes, story is quite good(thats what I feel). I don't know stories of early versions of game, I used to skip through cut scenes :p :D

Top Bottom