Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

Alok

Adventurer
Me too playing this currently, i feel straight ways better than shortcuts. And graphics are good too.

gameranand

Living to Play
Completed Darkstar One and Batman Arkham Asylum while exams were going on. Now that exams are gone so resuming Splinter cell chaos theory again.

DARK KNIGHT

The silent Warrior
Completed G.O.W & Battlefield bad company 2 last Friday now move on to virtual tennis & super street fighter 4 .:razz:

Gollum

Collector
reached level 14 on Dirt3 online, driver rep=15
skill level=intermediate.
hate it when other opponents drive you off the road or pin you to the wall.

Alok

Adventurer
^^98.38% . Some races and pickups left but its getting harder and harder .
uninstalled for now.

Coz my holidays are about to over .

DARK KNIGHT

The silent Warrior
Guys, can any one tell me how to move vito in mafia 2 ,when they robed the jewelry shop after that police chase them vito is take cover after a small wall and joe is escaping through the topmost ledge of the building . In that portion vito doesn't move after i hit all the three policemen . Now what to do guys please help me.

utkarsh73

Journeyman
Started wheelman. Lets see if I complete this one.

Wheelman is a rubbish game. I started and played till we have to recover 3 cars for one of our ally . It has got very bad graphics. Looks like playing some very old game. Got fed up with its gameplay and especially controls. Immediately uninstalled it freed hard disk for arkham city. What a waste of money

Lets see how long you can bear it.

DARK KNIGHT

The silent Warrior
Now in chapter 6 in mafia 2 time well spent the fight between Vito & mick is bit harder than the previous chapter . side by side playing bloodstone great game play.:))

Alok

Adventurer
^^james bond : bloodstone ?
Tell me does it feature over the shoulder shooting like in RE4/5 ?

Top Bottom