Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

abhidev

Human Spambot
finished COD-MW3....

now on to L.A.Noire...sadly i failed in 3 cases :(...just completed the Black Dahlia case...

Last edited:

utkarsh73

Journeyman
Installed Hot Pursuit again and had a very good 2 hour gaming session.
Also installed Warhammer 40K SpaceMarine. It has the same boring orthodox third person shooting along with some sword-slashing in some close combat situations:banghead:. Expected more from it.

yeah...I came 2nd in SeaCrest Tour in it..its 70KM long race
where is that race?? Is it available in offline gameplay??

abhidev

Human Spambot
yesterday finished Battlefield-3....awesome game....better than MW3 i would say...

will continue with L.A.Noire

DARK KNIGHT

The silent Warrior
Completed mafia 2 :cool:. now move on to B.A.City man this is next stage of B.A.Asylum . Great game developed by rock steady studio hats off to them :grin: .

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Level 4 sharpshooter in Killing Floor. Most satisfying part is to headshot Scrake with Crossbows.

Alok

Adventurer
^^i finished this last year. Only bug i faced that when i click exit to windows in main menu , everything freezes. So i did it task manager way.
Its good game, having lots of cambos.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Started Ninja Blade today. Pretty good game and I haven't faced any bugs. Looks like I'm lucky. :p

Awesome game it is....the fatality (stylish) moves is one of the best I have ever seen....:mrgreen:

^^i finished this last year. Only bug i faced that when i click exit to windows in main menu , everything freezes. So i did it task manager way.
Its good game, having lots of cambos.

yeah me too :mrgreen:

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
Finished Sequence 9 in Assassins Creed 2 really a must play game(worth the money spent)....The Flying Machine mission last was awesome!!!!

Top Bottom