Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

gameranand

Living to Play
Completed Dragon Age 2 Legacy. Boss fight was quite satisfying. Its the only fight which I didn't won on first attempt.

Soumik99

Journeyman
Finished Arkham City story and Assassin's Creed Revelations.
Arkham city has so much side missions and i regret not doing them in first attempt.. the deadshot mission, i missed it too.. time to try it out in new game plus but its much harder without the counter signal showing up...
^ I "tried" DA2 .... man it was boring! the fighting was fun at first but grew so repetitive... no depth to speak of. same locations over and over.. meh.the story which was good at first again became boring after the qunaris were subdued. And I left the game. :)) lol. I hear that legacy is better than DA2. Is it true?

DARK KNIGHT

The silent Warrior
yes Kola2842 I mean GEARS OF WAR PC version . Do not ask me from where i got this it against our forum rules . if u want it download it from net. now u ask how it is then i well tell u its one hell of the game :twisted::)).

Alok

Adventurer
yes Kola2842 I mean GEARS OF WAR PC version . Do not ask me from where i got this it against our forum rules . if u want it download it from net. now u ask how it is then i well tell u its one hell of the game :twisted::)).

yeah i know that:))
anyways now i'm going to get it after exams.

DARK KNIGHT

The silent Warrior
Must say the makers of CRYSIS 2 worked a lot to make the game ,it really fun to play this game this time the AI is much better than the previous titles.Second there is more variations in weapons now this is really cool ,last time we saw the same weapons now they make a good variation in weapons section in the game proceedings.

lordirecto

In the zone
PC:
Assassin's Creed
Assassin's Creed 2
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
Assassin's Creed Revelations
Bastion
Dirt 3
Prototype
FIFA 07
FIFA 08
FIFA 09
FIFA 10

Need for Speed Most Wanted
Need for Speed Carbon
Need for Speed Pro Street
Need for Speed Undercover
Need for Speed Shift
Need for Speed Hot Pursuit
Shift 2 Unleased
Need for Speed The Run
Race Driver GRID
BulletStorm
Heroes of Newerth
Dota 2 - Yes, I am in the closed Beta

Last edited:

v.Na5h

Off Hook!
Finally vacations that too a month long...:clap: :eek:hyeah: :) :clapping: :bounce: :yahoo:
Will begin Skyrim in 3-4 days

abhidev

Human Spambot
Currently finished the battle with Ra's Al Ghul in Batman -AC....and man it was cinematic...got a feeling of playing a Prince of Persia boss fight...loved it :D....will post the screenshots soon

Top Bottom