Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

kapilove77

Padawan
Just finished Bioshock infinite. I was getting confuse at the end but got it. Very mysterious ending this game have and must play for bioshock fans.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
@ Tribalgeek - so I got the idea ;-)

i'd advice to stay away from MSI AFB. It has confirmed conflicts with Crysis3, and some other games... Sapphire Trixx is good and has almost everything that AFB has.

Did not know about this as I don't use AFB at-all .. only recommended it as it can show FPS, gpu temp, cpu gpu load and memory load and some other infos on OSD while playing game using Riva Tuner server just like EVGA precision and I use Trixx as well but Trixx can't show any OSD info.

Thank Mother Rushia firsht,Comrade :wink:

aye aye commander ;-)

BTW, Crysis 3 - on the last mission - going to complete this today.

Hrishi

@ Tribalgeek - so I got the idea ;-)

Did not know about this as I don't use AFB at-all .. only recommended it as it can show FPS, gpu temp, cpu gpu load and memory load and some other infos on OSD while playing game using Riva Tuner server just like EVGA precision and I use Trixx as well but Trixx can't show any OSD info.

aye aye commander ;-)

BTW, Crysis 3 - on the last mission - going to complete this today.

How long did you find the Crysis 3 game ?? Compared to BF3 , NFSMW , etc games that I have been played recently Crysis3 seems quite a big game in terms of gameplay/mission. I am still stuck at ~30% completion.:(

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
@ Rishi - Installed Crysis 3 a week back played 1.5-2 hours daily - let's say in 6 days 10-11 Hours on Veteran Difficulty ( doing every secondary missions ) and still I think the game has more to offer.... anyway, After completing this going to start Bioshock Infinite.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
^I have also started Crysis 3...but how to play the secondary objective.?...I can see them in Map but can't see the waypoint tags of them.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
^I have also started Crysis 3...but how to play the secondary objective.?...I can see them in Map but can't see the waypoint tags of them.

just walk upto them. usually you are required to collect some intel or hack something.

BTW hate this hack & turret thing. loved the first Crysis.

darkv0id

Journeyman
Started out with Bioshock 1... absolutely loving it so far. Interesting take on the fragility of a utopian world. Most of reviews I read criticized the gameplay, but I am found it to be fairly varied.. lots of ways to take out enemies.

"We all come down here, figured we'd all be part of Ryan's Great Chain. Turns out Ryan's chain is made of gold, and ours are the sort with the big iron ball around your ankle. He's up in Fort Frolic banging fashion models... we're down in this dump yanking guts outta fish." -Peach Wilkins

LOL

Last edited:

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
just walk upto them. usually you are required to collect some intel or hack something.

Turret hacking was there in Crysis,you didn't know :shock:
How to "Hack" a turret in crysis : ;-)
1.Cloak engaged
2.Sneak next to the machine gun mounted jeep
3.Pop the cap of the unspecting yellow-guy manning the turret :wink:
4.Man the turret yourself and massacre the commies :grin:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

yep, this is how you complete secondary objectives but I find it very interesting to hack turrets and all other thnings as well as finding new weapons .. but I must agree once the nano suit is upgraded hacking becomes a lot easier .. anyway, completed Crysis 3 on veteran difficulty ( 9 hours 58 Mins ) and it's now time for BI.

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
^^ Congratulation , you are the one of the few person to complete the game in that huge amount of time , i thinking you spend most of your time staring environment .

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
finished Serious Sam: BFE.

i must say it was a tremendous game in terms of gameplay and fun factor. and i am not even mentioning difficulty. the difficulty in Hard [not even Serious, leave out Mental Difficulty, unlocked after beating game in Serious difficulty] is overwhelming and all it takes is one mistake and you're dead. the level designs are neat and BIIIIIIIIIIG.
The Serious Engine 3 is really something. it deals with the terrific levels and lighting and stuff and even handles infinitesimal numbers of enemies with ease. awesome optimisation.

there is a good level of fun quotient, with Sam's dialogs and antics. and guns..... oh so satisfying! :)

end word: if you think you can play FPS, think again. go play SS3. it'll make you wonder if you really can play well.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
finished Serious Sam: BFE.

i must say it was a tremendous game in terms of gameplay and fun factor. and i am not even mentioning difficulty. the difficulty in Hard [not even Serious, leave out Mental Difficulty, unlocked after beating game in Serious difficulty] is overwhelming and all it takes is one mistake and you're dead. the level designs are neat and BIIIIIIIIIIG.
The Serious Engine 3 is really something. it deals with the terrific levels and lighting and stuff and even handles infinitesimal numbers of enemies with ease. awesome optimisation.

there is a good level of fun quotient, with Sam's dialogs and antics. and guns..... oh so satisfying! :)

end word: if you think you can play FPS, think again. go play SS3. it'll make you wonder if you really can play well.

It was hard even when difficulty was below Hard. Played the game in God mode for a significant portion. :|

Top Bottom