Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Super Meat Boy "The forest" complete. Defeating the boss was a pain in the a$$.
"The Hospital" looks like its 20 times more difficult :(

Flash

Lost in speed
^ One of the wonderful game, in its time. I loved standing atop the cop (on a bridge) to increase the HEAT rating..
Good-ol-NFS-MW!:wub:

gameranand

Living to Play
practicing NFS:MW old, for college fest competition. :p

and damn.. the game is addictive!!

Didn't participated in events as I didn't had any practice at all. I hate it that people still prefer to play this game in LAN. I mean I prefer GRID as it supports more than 4 players. :)

Hrishi

NFS: MW is really a very nice game considering the time or release. Its very addictive for sure.
I have played this game soooo much.

However the Lan mode is not that fun as there are no cops , slow-motion brakes , etc. Jusr race and race. But still worth it.

Apart from that it can run on laptops and netbooks as well. And since most of my freinds own basic laptops and non-gaming machines so that's a good solution to start a mp racing anywhere.

gameranand

Living to Play
why hate it??
it has pretty low config and is thus the staple of college gaming.. and it has 2-4 players..

I am more of a Semi Simulator gamer. Also no other game gets in those events. I have completed this game long long time back and playing it again and again seems like wastage of time when I already have so many games in line to play.

lovedonator

Ambassador of Buzz
Completed Tomb Raider. What an awesome game. The story line was amazing,I related to the characters,gameplay was fun and the graphics justified my purchase of Radeon 7950 :-D. Must play game.
Now staring Crysis 3.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
started bioshock "1"......what the hell is going on.....

can you be more specific ??

BTW, Completed Aliens Colonial Marines - This game is a successful follow up of the previous title, gameplay is good though gun actions are not always accurate but then you have the arsenal upgrade option for that. The ending and last boss fight was just too shabby and easy but at-least that leaves the space for the next episode if the devs and publishers are interested. Contrary to what the critics said and without all those updates which are worth a few GBs of bandwidth and time for downloading them I played the vanilla game and I really enjoyed it. The critics gave it low score for they are may not be very expert at killing those xenomorphs but if someone do enjoy putting a bullet into Xenos then this game is very good and I would happily give it 7.5/10.

Top Bottom