Your Favourite Music Genre??? And few Questions!! ;-)

You fav music genere?

• Rock

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Metal

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Pop

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Dance/Disco

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Hip Hop

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Rap

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • R&B

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Blues

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Electronic

• Alternative

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
My Favourite Genre : Alternative Rock,Hard Rock,Classic Rock,Britpop,Psychedelic rock,progressive rock

Favourite Band : Radiohead,Muse,The Beatles,Pink Floyd,Coldplay....

Favourite Song : Radiohead – Jigsaw Falling Into Place , Radiohead – Let Down , The Beatles – A Day in the Life , Muse – Hysteria , Muse – Sing for Absolution , Pink Floyd – Learning to Fly , Pink Floyd – The Great Gig in the Sky .......

Favourite Music Video : Radiohead - Just(link)

Favourite Concert : Muse- HAARP, Pink Floyd -Pulse

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
My Favourite Genre : Industrial Metal / Heavy Metal

Favourite Band : Rammstein *www.msgking.com/images/emoticons/smileys/smileys107.gif/ Iron Maiden/Metallica/Cradle of Filth

Favourite Song : Hallowed be thy name (by IM and COF both), Spiel Mit Mir,Seemann, Cyanide, The Trooper etc

Favourite Music Video : Feuer Frei, Engel

Favourite Concert : Rammstein Live Aus Berlin. :p

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
What the..?

@aditya1987, do you even read the forum rules? How many times you have to be said so? We don't want to know what you have downloaded. NO MUSIC PIRACY discussions, downloads or otherwise. Looks like your every thread is just about your interests and how you obtained them. Please learn how others post and co-operate.

As for the thread,

Favourite Genre: Rock
Favourite Band: Queen
Favourite Song: Bohemian Rhapsody
Favourite Concert and Live: Queen @ Live Aid '85 Wembley and also '86 Wembley.

Last edited:

chavo

Journeyman
i luv TRANCE
fav DJ:- Armin Van Burren,Tiesto,Ferry corsten,above and beyond,PVD,david guetta,bob sinclular

OP
aditya1987

aditya1987

Extheist
What the..?

@aditya1987, do you even read the forum rules? How many times you have to be said so? We don't want to know what you have downloaded. NO MUSIC PIRACY discussions, downloads or otherwise. Looks like your every thread is just about your interests and how you obtained them. Please learn how others post and co-operate.

Sorry.....:(

Edge-of-chaos

Broken In
Classical, western, Rock, Indian, Sufi, Jazz, Metal...it really depends on the time of day, day of week, state of mind...and such other factors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom