You Tube videos partially downloading,extreme buffering effect

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
I am unable to download full videos from You tube.

Also facing extreme buffering.

I am on Firefox.

Friends,any similar problems of anyone,regarding You Tube? Please share and also suggest better solutions.

Inceptionist

Journeyman
Or use keepvid.com to download videos without a software (except for Java)

I'm also facing the same issue with YT. Dunno what the frak is wrong with it. Other sites such as Vimeo are working just fine.

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
Again, :-D.. YouTube doesn't allow downloading of its videos:

Terms of Service - YouTube
5. Your Use of Content

In addition to the general restrictions above, the following restrictions and conditions apply specifically to your use of Content.

A. The Content on the Service, and the trademarks, service marks and logos ("Marks") on the Service, are owned by or licensed to YouTube, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under the law.
B. Content is provided to you AS IS. You may access Content for your information and personal use solely as intended through the provided functionality of the Service and as permitted under these Terms of Service. You shall not download any Content unless you see a “download” or similar link displayed by YouTube on the Service for that Content. You shall not copy, reproduce, make available online or electronically transmit, publish, adapt, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, or otherwise exploit any Content for any other purposes without the prior written consent of YouTube or the respective licensors of the Content. YouTube and its licensors reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Service and the Content.
C. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Service or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Service or the Content therein.
D. You understand that when using the Service, you will be exposed to Content from a variety of sources, and that YouTube is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such Content. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against YouTube with respect thereto, and, to the extent permitted by applicable law, agree to indemnify and hold harmless YouTube, its owners, operators, affiliates, licensors, and licensees to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the Service.

Else :-D, use IDM, if it has expired, find a way :p.

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

^The You Tube video links which I want to download has a DOWNLOAD link....
Didn't use IDM so far,let me try.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
You can also try DownloadHelper Firefox plugin. Its completely free and can download media (images / voice / video / flash) from any website.

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

^Nope.
My other downloads,such as a software apps.(free), UPDATES,etc... are downloading fast and completing.
Only YouTube videos are running very slowly(I mean huge buffering effect,videos are running but gets stuck up from time to time).

I am on BSNL DataOne BroadBand ULD950 Plan.

Accordingly, I ought to get 4Mbps download till 8GB FUP,then subsequently 512kBps unlimited.
But now bandwidth speed is 13~19kB/sec and till today I've used only 1.564GB(confirmed from CRM)

Top Bottom