You Consider Cost or Satisfaction

Do you take Money in higher priority than Satisfaction?

• Total voters

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Lets discuss this also added poll :wink:

Discussion is simple "You consider cost or Satisfaction while spending money"

sjoardar

Go Ahead, Make My Day!
Lets discuss this also added poll :wink:

Discussion is simple "You consider cost or Satisfaction while spending money"

Both. In the sense that, as I have mentioned in the "Post your latest purchase" thread, I have my own priorities ("satisfaction", if you will), but I shall never go over my present bank balance even if I am drooling over a gadget. I don't believe in the strategy of "beg, borrow or steal", period.

I won't use the word "afford" in this context because, for me, the meaning of that word depends on my priorities, just like the word "expensive", as I have explained.

Last edited:

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
Cost for me, The satisfaction bar always keeps on raising higher.

ex. Few years ago I had a 17''monitor, Now I got a 23'', I cannot see myself going lower again.

I have a GTX 560ti now. I could probably afford a 760 now, but I won't because I know if I get that in a few months it wouldn't be good enough for me, I'd want the next gen again.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Satisfaction over cost as long as I can afford it.

^^This. Add it on poll too. :)

For my satisfaction even million $ would be low :p But I don't have the money :p

So I guess, max. of us prefers Satisfaction over cost as long as we an afford it or have money to buy that :p

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

simple theory..
if u have lots of money than satisfaction matters
if u have less money than cost matters
if u have lots of money but still cost matters,then u are scrooge

Flash

Lost in speed
If i can satisfy on a product with lower cost, i will definitely go for that.

Let me ask here a question: You want a smartphone for your day to day need, which one you will go VERTU Ferrari limited edition or Nexus 4 ?
Unless you're a rich person, you wont go for VERTU..,

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

^^i want to own Lamborghini but i can't :banghead::banghead:

Let me ask here a question: You want a smartphone for your day to day need, which one you will go VERTU Ferrari limited edition or Nexus 4 ?
i will buy a cheap phone which can call,sms,chat & emails

ashs1

Padawan
Definatley Satisfaction as long as its affordable..If its out of my budget, i'd probably continue to dream about it until i can afford it.
^
You don't wanna buy a Ferrari/Lamborghini & then say : arre, bahut kam deti yaar.. :p

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Will never pay full price, even if it can be affordable - accomodated in budget, will wait till deal, offer, sale etc

Flash

Lost in speed
Will never pay full price, even if it can be affordable - accomodated in budget, will wait till deal, offer, sale etc

:agreed:.

Actually, we never know what's the good deal for a product. It happened to me once..
I was eyeing a tablet which cost 4.9k is flipkart, 4.6-4.7 in snapdeal/homeshop and 4.5 in eBay. Since eBay is a cheaper, i bought from there.

A week later, i got a HS18 superdeals offer mail which listed the same tablet at 3.9K.. :evil:
Moral of the Story: You never know a best deal for a product. :mrgreen:

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Of course costs. Satisfaction is limitless. The more you feed it, the more it will grow. An example no one is satisfied with their salary, even it is 20K or 2 lac per month.

pranav0091

I am not an Owl
Of course costs. Satisfaction is limitless. The more you feed it, the more it will grow. An example no one is satisfied with their salary, even it is 20K or 2 lac per month.

Not true. I am satisfied with my L520 and I came from a L920.

Its not satisfaction thats missing in most cases, its the fullfilment of greed. There is a difference. Satisfaction arises from covering your needs nice and cozy, on the other hand nothing can cover one's greed.

Never confuse a NEED with a WANT.

If i can satisfy on a product with lower cost, i will definitely go for that.

Even if I am rich I will go for the Nexus 4. Its likely far more usable for MY needs.

Top Bottom