Xperia S!!

AmpleNM

TeKky In Being
*www.slashgear.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/xperia-s-6-580x386.jpg
Sony XPERIA S hands-on - SlashGear

sujoyp

Grand Master
specs r good but as a SE fan I did not like the design :( ....original SE ARC was soo stylish and this one looks soo nokia type :D

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
specs r good but as a SE fan I did not like the design :( ....original SE ARC was soo stylish and this one looks soo nokia type :D

i like the new looks. those 3 curved buttons on earlier Xperia gave it a bit of girlish looks. this one looks better. new launcher. perfect.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin

Add me to the "same feeling" list.
Sorry sam, but this one doesn't look "Manly" enough to me! :D

(PS: Looks more like 'brick'. So Cuboid! :()

nCyCoD

Gamer..
I wanted to get Arc S,but waited for Nozomi..now its announced :)
I also like the new design(not more than Arc),looks more solid and camera button looks nice..

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Add me to the "same feeling" list.
Sorry sam, but this one doesn't look "Manly" enough to me! :D

(PS: Looks more like 'brick'. So Cuboid! :()

well a design change is very much welcomed. look at HTC, same design on all their mobile (button placement). won't say a word about Samsung. A-to-Z all same. LG mobiles too look same once you cross 15k.

a standard electric brick ;-)

reniarahim1

Youngling
seriously..espcially samsung and lg is trying to mimic iphone in their design. why dont they come up some innovative design like what nokia did with their n9/lumia 800.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Just saw the handset.

I liked it...hope it would be made into black too.

And, what tis with Android 2.3?!!!

ICS is already launched...Can't Sony ever catch up with latest Android installment?

Last edited:

sujoyp

Grand Master
@rhitwick comon..this is an old statement...just look around most sony 15+ models r running Android 2.3 on time and would get ICS ...

This one may get ICS just after release

Ankit07

Banned
White paper of SE Xperia s > *dl-www.sonyericsson.com/cws/download/1/105/035/2/1326096543/Xperia_S_WP_1.pdf

Whitepaper of SE Xperia Ion > *dl-www.sonyericsson.com/cws/download/1/105/035/7/1326198630/Xperia_ion_WP_1.pdf

Both have 1 problem that they both are playstation certified but they didnt have
playstation buttons to play games!

U have to play with touch controls :(
It may cost 35k!

Last edited:
OP
A

AmpleNM

TeKky In Being
CNET's BEST OF CES 2012 FINALIST
Xperia S: Nominated as one of CNET’s Best of CES 2012 — Sony Ericsson Product Blog

Top Bottom