Xperia L/SP thread

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
anybody using foldermount?
i used this but after pairing the sdcard0 & sdcard1...i still see the obb save files in sdcard0?

kneo

Broken In
What kind of back panels/covers/cases are you guys using for your L? The only ones I can find in stores are the crappy glossy ones or the flip one. Are there any matte soft TPU back cases available anywhere?

shreymittal

Being Human
What kind of back panels/covers/cases are you guys using for your L? The only ones I can find in stores are the crappy glossy ones or the flip one. Are there any matte soft TPU back cases available anywhere?

I have capdase hard plastic case

ashs1

Padawan
NEWSFLASH : Looks like the new update for xperia L is out today !!!
saw the news on xda facebook : *fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/1424428_10151941137266928_22084161_n.jpg

EDIT : i got the update notification too.. updating now !!! around 700 MB update !! :O

Last edited:

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
NEWSFLASH : Looks like the new update for xperia L is out today !!!
saw the news on xda facebook :

EDIT : i got the update notification too.. updating now !!! around 700 MB update !! :O

Please review the changes after updating...

ashs1

Padawan
New Features ( tip of the iceberg ) :
1. Android 4.2.2
2. New media apps
3. Transparent touch buttons at bottom.
4. Improved camera performance ( it has ) & additional features/options in camera.
5. New interface.
6. The memory leak bug has been solved finally.showing correct memory now.. ( HOORAY )
7. New Daydream feature ( like screensaver i think )
8. The power management bug has been resolved !!. If you chose stamina mode, estimated standby time is updated..if u choose low battery mode, standby time is updated again. !! ( WOOHOOO )
9. Unfortunately, the move app to SD card option is still unavailable.. hopefully, that should be available sometime later..
10. The small apps have
11. New app installed Xperia Privilege & play games ( redirects us to games section in playstore i think )
12. The roaming problem with docomo is still there..but at this point, i hardly care..

as i said, from initial checkup, this is just the starting.. Maybe some more features are added..
As of now, i'd say this a gr8 update..

EDIT : 13. you can now add widgets to your small apps window.

shreymittal

Being Human
My Xperia L Pics

*i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a595/shreymittal/DSC_0005_zps18b9d649.jpg

*i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a595/shreymittal/DSC_0006_zps392548f3.jpg

*i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a595/shreymittal/DSC_0004_zps4bb67995.jpg

*i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a595/shreymittal/DSC_0003_zps835d8028.jpg

*i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a595/shreymittal/DSC_0006_zps7a63673c.jpg

*i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a595/shreymittal/DSC_0007_zps96397d50.jpg

*i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a595/shreymittal/DSC_0008_zps157b24ce.jpg

*i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a595/shreymittal/Screenshot_2013-10-29-21-37-37_zpsa2e531c7.png

*i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a595/shreymittal/DSC_0002_zpsd005e15d.jpg

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
New Features ( tip of the iceberg ) :
1. Android 4.2.2
2. New media apps
3. Transparent touch buttons at bottom.
4. Improved camera performance ( it has ) & additional features/options in camera.
5. New interface.
6. The memory leak bug has been solved finally.showing correct memory now.. ( HOORAY )
7. New Daydream feature ( like screensaver i think )
8. The power management bug has been resolved !!. If you chose stamina mode, estimated standby time is updated..if u choose low battery mode, standby time is updated again. !! ( WOOHOOO )
9. Unfortunately, the move app to SD card option is still unavailable.. hopefully, that should be available sometime later..
10. The small apps have
11. New app installed Xperia Privilege & play games ( redirects us to games section in playstore i think )
12. The roaming problem with docomo is still there..but at this point, i hardly care..

as i said, from initial checkup, this is just the starting.. Maybe some more features are added..
As of now, i'd say this a gr8 update..

EDIT : 13. you can now add widgets to your small apps window.

Any improvement in touchscreen response?

Top Bottom