Xperia L/SP thread

dhiman33

Broken In
Hey mates add me to the list of proud SP owners :) and is there any way to have native ac3 support? (not sw mode)

Here and some comparison pictures i took...low light, indoor and foggy environment
Cropped them to focus on the finer details.
The pictures on the left are from my Sony DSC T-90 camera, the right are from the Sony Xperia SP
All settings in AUTO or default
All taken in 8mpx 4:3

I must say, my digital camera is not that good , its a very old T series model. The Xperia SP shots are mostly over-saturated. High greens, High Reds...unnatural color reproduction..

*imageshack.us/a/img39/6785/sonydsct90vssonyxperias.jpg
*imageshack.us/a/img692/7614/sonydsct90vssonyxperiasn.jpg
*imageshack.us/a/img507/6785/sonydsct90vssonyxperias.jpg
*imageshack.us/a/img841/6785/sonydsct90vssonyxperias.jpg

Attachments

• Sony DSC T90 vs Sony Xperia SP (Auto Close shot).jpg
    Sony DSC T90 vs Sony Xperia SP (Auto Close shot).jpg
    96 KB · Views: 112
  • Sony DSC T90 vs Sony Xperia SPn(Foggy Outdoor Full Auto).jpg
    Sony DSC T90 vs Sony Xperia SPn(Foggy Outdoor Full Auto).jpg
    173.8 KB · Views: 100
  • Sony DSC T90 vs Sony Xperia SP (Indoor Flash).jpg
    Sony DSC T90 vs Sony Xperia SP (Indoor Flash).jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 106
  • Sony DSC T90 vs Sony Xperia SP 2(Foggy Outdoor Full Auto).jpg
    Sony DSC T90 vs Sony Xperia SP 2(Foggy Outdoor Full Auto).jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 97
brrrr..damn cold.. foggy whole morning and crazy rainfall now..at least the fog got cleared up.. Oh ya, this is Aizawl,Mizoram :)
You guys should come here for holidays and chillaxx :) Im wearing sweater right now...hehe..how the weather in in the plains? scorching hot eh? XDXD

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
brrrr..damn cold.. foggy whole morning and crazy rainfall now..at least the fog got cleared up.. Oh ya, this is Aizawl,Mizoram :)
You guys should come here for holidays and chillaxx :) Im wearing sweater right now...hehe..how the weather in in the plains? scorching hot eh? XDXD

gr8 place yaar....

Saala bambai mein subah subah chaddi-baniyan pe ghoomophiro toh bhi sab pasina pasina :-x

randomuser111

Technomancer

WoW man !!

What a place. :) I really envy you, just like everyone else here. LOL

Would be great if you could post more pics of your "cool" town for us :D

Since its still raining, and i cant go out, i just took some pics from my balcony. Actually i have quiet a view cuz i am in South Aizawl, and i can see most of Central Aizawl and the lower areas..i can point 6-7 colonies from my vantage point.
So here goes, in the name of "CAMERA SAMPLES" :D :D

HDR Mode
*imageshack.us/a/img541/5170/hdrb.jpg

Panorama
*imageshack.us/a/img834/1011/panoew.jpg

Normal Shot
*imageshack.us/a/img211/3001/dsc0057ca.jpg

Romantic weather....only thing missing is a nice gal beside me and a hot steamin cup of joe :)
All taken from Sony Xperia SP

(PS. How do you post pics with a SPOILER thing, to hide big images... )

Stick to the topic? :|

Jst what i was thinking before uploading those 3 pics..that's why i mentioned "Camera Samples" :)

Anyways, i wanna ask about the LED Lights...I get to customize the lights for notifications, calls and SMS...but other than that,the lights seem to be pretty random.
Yesterday when charging, the lights blinked Orange, this morning its blinking Green ....and there are no settings for this..
As for the walkman player, the background light seems to be random too.

And lastly, dont you feel Sony missed out something in the "Lock Screen" option??.
It says it lets us change what "information is displayed". When entering the settings all we can chage is lock screen wallpaper. I think Sony was trying to add customizable widgets, info etc etc in the Lock Screen.

Top Bottom