Not open for further replies.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Whats up with this site ??
*www.raaabo.com/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=6

iamtheone

Journeyman
how the hell wud i know what the ****ing site is all about...it must be a revenge or a prank or anything man....just enjoy it or invite the man here itself to answer ;)

OP
Faun

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
how the hell wud i know what the ****ing site is all about...it must be a revenge or a prank or anything man....just enjoy it or invite the man here itself to answer ;)
yup kinda vengeance from pissed off friends, got it while stalking someone's del.icio.us bookmarks from digitforum

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
its raaabos site.. its been up since ages :p, at first I thought it was created by someone else .. but later realised it was roberts ownsite :p , check visitors photo, and you will see someone familiar there :D

hullap

Cyborg Agent
DO U ALL WANT A *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/02a.gif
*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/31a.gif

Is it really Raaabo's site ? If so, *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/77.gifI worship thee*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/77.gif and if not, I still lol at the fact that you both got the same name *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/24.gif

V

vaibhavtek

ROFL *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/24.gif
FOCL *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/24.gif

If u donot understand any Acronyms in this post u can visit here

praka123

left this forum longback
I remember Pat Volkerding's (Slackware Linux fame) religion called "subgenius" with below religion symbol :lol:
*upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/f7/Bobdobbs.jpg

haha!:))

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
great religion*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/77.gif*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/77.gif*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/77.gif

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
It's his own words.... the dude seems like he was dead-drunk or really down then to put up a religion for pullin himself up :D

All hail that :twisted: Raabo Luciferous :twisted: !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom