wtf...lol...Raaabosim

Status
Not open for further replies.

din

Tribal Boy
I think it was discussed once, last yr or so and Raaabo closed the thread and put a warning.

I think he want to keep the site personal and he prefer no one here discuss about it, at least that is what I remember from the old thread.

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
<quote>A true Raaaboite will get peace of mind and loose his obsession for money and materialism. He will follow no religion except HUMANITY</quote>

So, if I follow Raaaboism, I cannot be a Raaaboite because I follow Raaaboism (No religion except HUMANITY !! ??) :D

I think it was discussed once, last yr or so and Raaabo closed the thread and put a warning.

I think he want to keep the site personal and he prefer no one here discuss about it, at least that is what I remember from the old thread.
please point me to that thread.

and the way his site is designed, it gives an impression that he wants us to see his site...

so @raaabo(if thou art reading): close this thread if you are too embaressed about the contents, but tell us why you made the site in the first place.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
<quote>A true Raaaboite will get peace of mind and loose his obsession for money and materialism. He will follow no religion except HUMANITY</quote>

So, if I follow Raaaboism, I cannot be a Raaaboite because I follow Raaaboism (No religion except HUMANITY !! ??) :D

Dude, this means "You can't follow Raaaboism because it is really hilarious" :grin::grin::grin: :lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom