Wrestlemania 29 fever - Discussion

amjath

Human Spambot
Hi guys,

Lets discuss everything about upcoming Wrestlemania 26 [April 7 2013]

Like Vince said "We make everything BIG", WWE had a big match on RAW [25 Feb 2013] for #1 Contender for WWE championship.

Thanks to d3p for the video :)

Also we have a match between HHH and Brock Lesnar [This gonna be awesome]

Rock unveils new WWE title belt too
*img.bleacherreport.net/img/article/media_slots/photos/000/730/689/20130218_LARGE_raw_v_newbelt2_L_original_crop_exact.jpg?w=650&h=432&q=85

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
Cena will win and rock will lose . This all is happening because of GI Joe Retaliation , it will be in theatres at that time which will boost sale of this wrestlemania and vice versa . Then rock will be gone for good .
Did you see the match at Royal Rumble, Punk carried the match all by himself rock played a very supporting role. Rock was once one of the best in the industry but his time is long over , wwe need to sort out their priorities.

I am looking forward to lesnar vs Triple h
and Taker vs ???

P.S. I dont like Cena . :cool: (Cena S*CKS)

d3p

PowerHouse
I have no idea, what will be your reaction, but "The Deadman is Back"

Though Undertaker is out of shape, no doubt. I'm sure CM PUNK finally got his rival for WM29.

Nirvana for Eyes...

*cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/article/media_slots/photos/000/740/363/undertakerfeb23a_original.jpg?1361811857

Read more ..."Undertaker teamed up with Sheamus to beat the team of Wade Barrett and Damien Sandow in a House Show at Waco, Texas"

OP
amjath

amjath

Human Spambot
Cena will win and rock will lose . This all is happening because of GI Joe Retaliation , it will be in theatres at that time which will boost sale of this wrestlemania and vice versa . Then rock will be gone for good .
Did you see the match at Royal Rumble, Punk carried the match all by himself rock played a very supporting role. Rock was once one of the best in the industry but his time is long over , wwe need to sort out their priorities.

I am looking forward to lesnar vs Triple h
and Taker vs ???

P.S. I dont like Cena . :cool: (Cena S*CKS)
U got to see the reaction of people in this match [above link]
everyone chanting "Lets go cena, CM sucks" :shock: [did i hear it wrong]
That is what Vince wanted, but its very bad that WWE is not treating mid card wrestlers good
PS: I don't like Cena too, same old moves [I mean no moves]

@d3p: they should give him a rest, i dont want to see a spoiled streak 20:1 or 21:1 both are odd let it be 20:0 undefeated

d3p

PowerHouse
U got to see the reaction of people in this match [above link]
everyone chanting "Lets go cena, CM sucks" :shock: [did i hear it wrong]
That is what Vince wanted, but its very bad that WWE is not treating mid card wrestlers good
PS: I don't like Cena too, same old moves [I mean no moves]

@d3p: they should give him a rest, i dont want to see a spoiled streak 20:1 or 21:1 both are odd let it be 20:0 undefeated

I don't know about you, but i have never seen Cena giving a Power Bomb & later Attitude Adjustment followed by a Hurricanna. Same with CM Punk, when he Pile Drives Cena for a pin fall. The Match was really epic.

Same goes, with the way CM Punk escapes from STF number of times in the same match, while people like Triple H & Chris Jericho has tapped out earlier.

Last edited:

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Damn, you guys are making me regret not having a TV. Is there some place I can see these matches online?

Also, was Royal Rumble held this year?

d3p

PowerHouse
Damn, you guys are making me regret not having a TV. Is there some place I can see these matches online?

I always trust www . dovat . net. They always have the latest contents on the same day. Watch it there.

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
^there were rumours about it and i havent seen him after that epic match with big show(f5d him!)btw whats ufc?

Last edited:

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
I don't know about you, but i have never seen Cena giving a Power Bomb & later Attitude Adjustment followed by a Hurricanna. Same with CM Punk, when he Pile Drives Cena for a pin fall. The Match was really epic.

Same goes, with the way CM Punk escapes from STF number of times in the same match, while people like Triple H & Chris Jericho has tapped out earlier.

I am still to see that RAW , I see it in TV . Its gonna air next Thursday. Was that match that great ? some people are saying it was one of the greatest matches in the modern era .

OP
amjath

amjath

Human Spambot
Both of you are to be doomed :evil: :hammer:
I thought i was being childish seeing wrestling at my age, I never thought i can see so many fans out here :D

I haven't seen Cena giving power bomb, I agree it was painful by seeing punk. But i have seen him doing Hurricanna before but seeing it in slow motion I can tell u it is epic!!
Thanks...also, anywhere I can see live streaming?

I usually stream here
Live Sports | Live Sports Streaming | Live Football Stream

Yes this January

kapilove77

Padawan
Cena don't sucks it's just a bad gimmick he have to do really. I have respect for him for sure but too tired of same Hustle,loyalty and respect or marine soldier gimmick. He was better with Rapper or you can say as a heel and he need to change to it.

Top Bottom