OP
amjath

amjath

Human Spambot
WTH 4.30 i missed streaming now

Does undertaker takes drugs before or something, how can this guy compete

d3p

PowerHouse
Nothing Special about the WM29. I feel it end up with count less disasters. Here goes my ratings.

1). Barett vs Miz [9/10] : Everything was perfect & well balanced, though the focus was missing, as the match was part of the Pre Show.

2). Orton - Sheamus - Show vs Shield [7/10] : Brutality was the key point which was missing other than feud. Still it was good, one time watchable.

3). Mark Henry vs Ryback [5/10] : Expected bang, but got hand full of Boo's.

4). Team Hell No [Kane & Daniel Bryan] vs Team Ziggy & Big E [10/10] : Full paisa vashool match. Worth watching.

5). Heavy weight Championship : Alberto Del Rio vs Jack Swagger [8/10] : Again, the match was not focus being a part of WM. Otherwise the flavour was good.

6). CM Punk vs Undertaker [9/10] : Worth watching. Must watch.

7). Triple H vs Brock Lesner [7/10]: Always expected these guys to have a match with Brutality, Blood & Massacre. All these were missing.

8). Rock vs Cena [6/10] : Felt like Rock gave away his title just in order to stay away from WWE. Rest everything else was very bad. Complete fake show. The CM Punk vs CEna Raw match look very much better than this crap.

OP
amjath

amjath

Human Spambot
Good rating bro but u started watching from heavy weight championship match. I personally feel undertaker match is over rated. Its the first time 3 or 2 years he is walking on his own legs, so that says the match was scripted.
IMO from the match I watched this wrestle mania is flop, comparing other WM's

kapilove77

Padawan
It was decided that rock will lose his title since royal rumble. Rock has lot more coming other than wwe. Cm punk will always give 5 star match. Respect for that. no doubt, the CM PUNK vs TAKER match was off the chain. they were the only 2 guys on the card who are old school enough to put on a good show to give fans their moneys worth... rock vs cena sucked. they did the same moves on each other for 30 min

Last edited:
OP
amjath

amjath

Human Spambot
lol

BTW watching by stream [as well as in TV] and watching by downloading is different, Why is it?
Crowd goes nuts when I watched by downloading but not on TV or live stream :(

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
Did anyone saw raw ? Crowd was going nuts and that was best raw after long time. :D

Yeah I have heard this , Boisterous, creative fans highlight first WWE Raw after WrestleMania - baltimoresun.com Its everywhere even on wwe official site . I have gotta see this , I only see PPVs now but this has changed my mind , I am gonna see it now . :D

OP
amjath

amjath

Human Spambot
I saw it bro they are nuts cheering jbl, jerry and even Cole. They are doing Mexican wave (I think) as well

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
Also the FANDAAANGOOO theme , random chants like
HBK
One More Chair
Bullshit (for Rock's "injury")
Holy ****
Feed me more
RVD
Ole Ole Ole
We are Awesome
Randy Savage
We want Coulter

OP
amjath

amjath

Human Spambot
^yes everything was damn awesome You should look at the faces of sheamus and Randy especially when they chant "Randy savage"

Top Bottom