Wrestlemania 29 fever - Discussion

amjath

Human Spambot
Hi guys,

Lets discuss everything about upcoming Wrestlemania 26 [April 7 2013]

Like Vince said "We make everything BIG", WWE had a big match on RAW [25 Feb 2013] for #1 Contender for WWE championship.

Thanks to d3p for the video :)

Also we have a match between HHH and Brock Lesnar [This gonna be awesome]

Rock unveils new WWE title belt too
20130218_LARGE_raw_v_newbelt2_L_original_crop_exact.jpg

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
Cena will win and rock will lose . This all is happening because of GI Joe Retaliation , it will be in theatres at that time which will boost sale of this wrestlemania and vice versa . Then rock will be gone for good .
Did you see the match at Royal Rumble, Punk carried the match all by himself rock played a very supporting role. Rock was once one of the best in the industry but his time is long over , wwe need to sort out their priorities.

I am looking forward to lesnar vs Triple h
and Taker vs ???

P.S. I dont like Cena . :cool: (Cena S*CKS)

OP
amjath

amjath

Human Spambot
Cena will win and rock will lose . This all is happening because of GI Joe Retaliation , it will be in theatres at that time which will boost sale of this wrestlemania and vice versa . Then rock will be gone for good .
Did you see the match at Royal Rumble, Punk carried the match all by himself rock played a very supporting role. Rock was once one of the best in the industry but his time is long over , wwe need to sort out their priorities.

I am looking forward to lesnar vs Triple h
and Taker vs ???

P.S. I dont like Cena . :cool: (Cena S*CKS)
U got to see the reaction of people in this match [above link]
everyone chanting "Lets go cena, CM sucks" :shock: [did i hear it wrong]
That is what Vince wanted, but its very bad that WWE is not treating mid card wrestlers good
PS: I don't like Cena too, same old moves [I mean no moves]

@d3p: they should give him a rest, i dont want to see a spoiled streak 20:1 or 21:1 both are odd let it be 20:0 undefeated

d3p

PowerHouse
U got to see the reaction of people in this match [above link]
everyone chanting "Lets go cena, CM sucks" :shock: [did i hear it wrong]
That is what Vince wanted, but its very bad that WWE is not treating mid card wrestlers good
PS: I don't like Cena too, same old moves [I mean no moves]

@d3p: they should give him a rest, i dont want to see a spoiled streak 20:1 or 21:1 both are odd let it be 20:0 undefeated

I don't know about you, but i have never seen Cena giving a Power Bomb & later Attitude Adjustment followed by a Hurricanna. Same with CM Punk, when he Pile Drives Cena for a pin fall. The Match was really epic.

Same goes, with the way CM Punk escapes from STF number of times in the same match, while people like Triple H & Chris Jericho has tapped out earlier.

Last edited:

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Damn, you guys are making me regret not having a TV. Is there some place I can see these matches online?

Also, was Royal Rumble held this year?

d3p

PowerHouse
Damn, you guys are making me regret not having a TV. Is there some place I can see these matches online?

I always trust www . dovat . net. They always have the latest contents on the same day. Watch it there.

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
^there were rumours about it and i havent seen him after that epic match with big show(f5d him!)btw whats ufc?

Last edited:

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
I don't know about you, but i have never seen Cena giving a Power Bomb & later Attitude Adjustment followed by a Hurricanna. Same with CM Punk, when he Pile Drives Cena for a pin fall. The Match was really epic.

Same goes, with the way CM Punk escapes from STF number of times in the same match, while people like Triple H & Chris Jericho has tapped out earlier.

I am still to see that RAW , I see it in TV . Its gonna air next Thursday. Was that match that great ? some people are saying it was one of the greatest matches in the modern era .

OP
amjath

amjath

Human Spambot
Both of you are to be doomed :evil: :hammer:
I thought i was being childish seeing wrestling at my age, I never thought i can see so many fans out here :D

I haven't seen Cena giving power bomb, I agree it was painful by seeing punk. But i have seen him doing Hurricanna before but seeing it in slow motion I can tell u it is epic!!
Thanks...also, anywhere I can see live streaming?

I usually stream here
Live Sports | Live Sports Streaming | Live Football Stream

Yes this January

kapilove77

Padawan
Cena don't sucks it's just a bad gimmick he have to do really. I have respect for him for sure but too tired of same Hustle,loyalty and respect or marine soldier gimmick. He was better with Rapper or you can say as a heel and he need to change to it.

Top Bottom