Would you rather...

OP
Y

yearcut

Broken In
Offtopic - Is there a reason why the whole ThinkDigit Forum (at least the Buying Advice subforum) is obessed with LG L9? I was just reading some threads and found out that 80% of the threads have LG L9 suggested. Everywhere I see LG L9 L9 L9 . .. I'm just curious if LG have paid you or I think like some forums, this one have a sort of "peer pressure".

pratyush997

Inactive
Offtopic - Is there a reason why the whole ThinkDigit Forum (at least the Buying Advice subforum) is obessed with LG L9? I was just reading some threads and found out that 80% of the threads have LG L9 suggested. Everywhere I see LG L9 L9 L9 . .. I'm just curious if LG have paid you or I think like some forums, this one have a sort of "peer pressure".
Because of its Ultra VFM property :D

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness

:rofl:

Dude, if you see in recent threads, we are suggesting everyone with same budget to wait and go for Xperia L. That means Sony have paid us to say so? It's all just there is no worthy phone under 20k segment, even till 25k untill SP release. Simple as that.

acervenky

Broken In

Users have Warned You More Than 5 Times About S3 Still You Are Telling That "It Is Tempting",I Know What You Are Thinking,You Want To Show Off Your Phone To Your Friends After 10th.There Is Nothing Wrong In Your Thinking But Be In Control Man,You Want To Buy S3 For 19k,Go Buy It And Waste Your Money,Oh Sorry,Your Father's Money.:banghead:
When Many Users Are Suggesting L9,It Means That It Is Seriously A Good Device Below 20k.(Or Wait For SXL)
We Did Our Work To Suggest A Good Device To You,Rest Depends On You.No One Can Change Your Mind,Except You Yourself.
We Suggest A Device According To OP's Budget.
Back On Topic Please.:aaargh:

RiGOD

SoLa BeLLaToR...

Good Lord :facepalm:

5fusion

Journeyman
:pan: :fishwhack::hammer::boink:

Yep :D
Just received the cheques from both Sony and LG. ;)
my cheques are pending:cry:. guess i'll stop suggesting sony n lg and switch to mmx/spice:rofl:

OP
Y

yearcut

Broken In
Damn...mere xolo ke cheques bounce ho gaye :p

Lol.. this made me lol in reallife.. Anyway, thankyou guys for your help! :) I've decided to wait for 2 weeks then either go for L9 or if Xperia SL releases then SL (I doubt it'll cost less than 15K which is my budget). Or I'll buy MMX Canvas HD (I know after sale service sucks, but I'll use this as a temporary device until I get a better one)...

acervenky

Broken In
Lol.. this made me lol in reallife.. Anyway, thankyou guys for your help! :) I've decided to wait for 2 weeks then either go for L9 or if Xperia SL releases then SL (I doubt it'll cost less than 15K which is my budget). Or I'll buy MMX Canvas HD (I know after sale service sucks, but I'll use this as a temporary device until I get a better one)...
I Think That You Are Talking About Xperia L :-?

priyankgupta

Journeyman
Xperia SL was launched in 2012 and is now "Out of Stock" on most online stores. :p
You are definitely talking about Xperia L, right?? :)

Top Bottom