Would you rather...

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Xperia SL was launched in 2012 and is now "Out of Stock" on most online stores. :p
You are definitely talking about Xperia L, right?? :)

He was talking about X: L i guess. I mean, look at his budget, and no way in his right mind he will talk about a phone which is way out of his budget. :D

OP
Y

yearcut

Broken In
He was talking about X: L i guess. I mean, look at his budget, and no way in his right mind he will talk about a phone which is way out of his budget. :D

Yeah, I was talking about X: L, my bad.

I tried googling about X: L and SP's expected price, but almost all of the results stated that the price is not disclosed yet. What if I wait all those long weeks for it, and when it is launched the price is out of my budget (15,000) ..?

Maybe I should just settle with MMX Canvas HD for a while till I get myself a job, or dad gets happy and buy me an expensive phone :-D. The XDA Forums seems very active for Canvas. The big screen and high resolution at 14,500/- seems good. The resell value is good for this phone too, as If I want to buy an international branded phone in future, I may sell it for a considerable money easily. What do you think?

I'll be rooting the phone, so update delay from MMX doesn't matter.

(and, Happy Holi !! :) )

Last edited:
Top Bottom