World's Best Closed Loop Liquid Coolers are here !!!

nikolain

The Liquid Cooler Guy
Seeing the current scenario of the Computer Cooling Industry (especially Liquid Cooling), I established SVG TECH in 2010, since then i have been working on manufacturing Liquid coolers here in India at a cheaper rate and finally now they are ready.
As a side product i have launched Air Coolers, RAM Cooler and Thermal Grease also.

HOC 20

Specifications:

Radiator Material : Copper
Radiator Dimensions : 156mm x 120mm x 45mm
Fan Dimensions : 120mm x 120mm x 25mm
Fan Speed : 2100RPM
Fan Bearing : Magnetic Levitation Bearing
Fan Airflow : 86CFM
Fan Noise : 31.5dBA
Case Compatibility : Any case that allows for mounting of a 120mm Fan at the Back Side.
Compatibility :
INTEL : LGA 775, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011
AMD : AM2, AM3

*i644.photobucket.com/albums/uu170/nikolain/HOC20_1-1.jpg

*i644.photobucket.com/albums/uu170/nikolain/HOC20_2.jpg

*i644.photobucket.com/albums/uu170/nikolain/HOC20_3-1.jpg

Price: Rs.5000 + Shipping

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HOC 40

Specifications:

Radiator Material : Copper
Radiator Dimensions : 276mm x 120mm x 45mm
Fan Dimensions : 120mm x 120mm x 25mm
Fan Speed : 2100RPM
Fan Bearing : Magnetic Levitation Bearing
Fan Airflow : 86CFM
Fan Noise : 31.5dBA
Case Compatibility : Any case that allows for mounting of a 120mm Fan at the Back Side.
Compatibility :
INTEL : LGA 775, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011
AMD : AM2, AM3

*i644.photobucket.com/albums/uu170/nikolain/HOC40_1-1.jpg

*i644.photobucket.com/albums/uu170/nikolain/HOC40_2jpg.jpg

*i644.photobucket.com/albums/uu170/nikolain/HOC40_3-1.jpg

Price: Rs.6200 + Shipping

Benchmark Results:
*i644.photobucket.com/albums/uu170/nikolain/tcVqO.jpg

For more Info on various product's you can visit my website: svg tech

Last edited:

techbulb

eUREKA...
Looks good try to send them to digit and other review sites and magazines for them to spread the word around

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nice product. Too bad the only one I can use without any modifications in my cabby is the HOC 20.

techbulb

eUREKA...
Will you launch custom water cooling parts too and
I saw cng connect on your site can you explain more about that
And do these come with warranty like corsair gives in which if the water leaks and our system part gets faulty your company pays for them

Last edited:

techbulb

eUREKA...
Just for Future Reference :p

I plan to, but that will be at a later stage, i want to launch these coolers world-wide 1st :)

Ok-dokey
Somemore questions
And do these come with warranty like corsair gives in which if the water leaks and our system part gets faulty your company pays for them
Wats the full form of svg

OP
nikolain

nikolain

The Liquid Cooler Guy
Ok-dokey
Somemore questions
Wats the full form of svg

CNG Connect is a technology where in the user can add a GPU Block to the loop, it does not stop there, you can also add a Reservoir or even a another RAD.
As for Warranty, my product's have a 5 year warranty, we assure you there will be no Leakage's from our side, all unit are tested for Leakage free operation.
So we will not cover for any damage to other hardware, also could you link me as to where Corsair cover's for such type of incident, coz i know their Warrant Page by Heart and it isn't stated there :)

Also there is no full-form for SVG, just think it like EVGA or PNY :p

techbulb

eUREKA...
CNG Connect is a technology where in the user can add a GPU Block to the loop, it does not stop there, you can also add a Reservoir or even a another RAD.
As for Warranty, my product's have a 5 year warranty, we assure you there will be no Leakage's from our side, all unit are tested for Leakage free operation.
So we will not cover for any damage to other hardware, also could you link me as to where Corsair cover's for such type of incident, coz i know their Warrant Page by Heart and it isn't stated there :)

Also there is no full-form for SVG, just think it like EVGA or PNY :p

I read somewhere that corsair provides such warranty if i am wrong sorry and so will you produce gpu ,ram,rads&reservoirs to go with cng connect

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
I do not know if it is covered under warranty but Corsair replaced a guy's setup after the pump/block just fried. The thing was in HardOCP's forums.

What thermal paste are you shipping those closed blocks with? Are there any 3rd parties involved in design and component supplies, or is everything done independently?

OP
nikolain

nikolain

The Liquid Cooler Guy
I do not know if it is covered under warranty but Corsair replaced a guy's setup after the pump/block just fried. The thing was in HardOCP's forums.

What thermal paste are you shipping those closed blocks with? Are there any 3rd parties involved in design and component supplies, or is everything done independently?

The thermal Paste is Dow Corning Grease.

Top Bottom