World’s fastest 43Tbps Internet connection can let you download 1GB in 0.2 milliseconds

It says faster than 98% of India.
I guess whos got any higher ?
BTW [MENTION=105759]bubusam13[/MENTION] which ISP Is that ? care to tell ? probably university net.

bubusam13

Human
No No.... no university... Assam Electronics Dev Cop. ISP

amtspd.jpg

Last edited:

Ironman

In the zone
Does any body Listen to Radio - Akashvani ?? Theres an Ad
Saying
"Jhat fat fattafat BSNL Broadband" ..... Download anything Super Speedy ...

AND i say

YEAH Right !! Like That ever Happens !
And after this ... i will say

Once upon a time (Like in a Fairytale !) Before the Whole Ad !

Hrishi

There is not much need of such a fast connection for me anyways. They won't allow p****ed contents to be downloaded.
What will I download then , ? Babaji ka thullu ? :p

bubusam13

Human
Guys donot be so upset. I have a 1 Gbps connection but that doesnot mean I get tremendous speed while downloading anyhthing.
It actually depends on the server from which you are downloading. I get about 6 - 7 MB/Sec from Softpedia, Youtube and few other servers. Microsoft is also good.
Even not all torrents are good but the one with about 400 seeds I find good speed.
Some 2-3 GB content take 2-3 mins and some 400 - 900 MB content 6-7 hrs.

bubusam13

Human
^^ let me do the speedtest on a Sunday. I will surely beat you with my speed.

We are on topic. Does praising the foreign nation's achievement and blaming our infrastructure only means ontopic ? Let us show off also at least what we got.

DDIF

Custom User Title
^^ All those who are posting these speedtest results, I will hire someone to assassinate you, so stop doing it. Grrrrrrr

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
OK. Good point made.

We have seen some extraordinary connection speeds through out India, thanks to speedtest.

Now

Cuber uncle, the guy in Assam and the ones with blinding speed in Bangalore and Delhi. Also comment if the connection you are using is the fastest available in your city.

Post like this.

1. The name and provider of the connection you are using.
2. City where its available
3. Media e.g. Cablenet/4G LTE dongle/Commercial Router-Home wifi/Enterprise Connection
4. Rental/Monthly Charges and FUP i.e. Plan

bubusam13

Human
OK. Good point made.

I think I should not answer this here, would be off topic. Then also I am answering your points

1. The name and provider of the connection you are using. : Assam Ele. Dev. Cop. (I dont want a google search to lead to this page. So writing in short)
2. City where its available : Guwahati
3. Media e.g. Cablenet/4G LTE dongle/Commercial Router-Home wifi/Enterprise Connection : Enterprise connection
4. Rental/Monthly Charges and FUP i.e. Plan No FUP all unlimited. Even upload is uncompressed. Rental about Rs 25,40,00,000 per anum.

Last edited:

bubusam13

Human
He specified it as an Enterprise connection. I don't think he pays for it.

Missing a Like button for this reply.

Ok Too much off-topic now.
One of the main reason for slow speed in India is lack of proper governance in this sector. Most ISPs here cheat customers. The first few days they will provide good bandwidth and then lower the speed and share the bandwidth to priority customers. When you complain, you will again get good speed, and after a few days same.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
He specified it as an Enterprise connection. I don't think he pays for it.

I own an enterprise connection. I don't pay that much. Enterprise connection is a terminology. It comes in many forms and can be owned by any :p

Internet Fast Package | Popular Broadband Internet Office - metroNET

- - - Updated - - -

Missing a Like button for this reply.

Ok Too much off-topic now.
One of the main reason for slow speed in India is lack of proper governance in this sector. Most ISPs here cheat customers. The first few days they will provide good bandwidth and then lower the speed and share the bandwidth to priority customers. When you complain, you will again get good speed, and after a few days same.

Correct. Lack of infra too, meaning, Implementation of infra no shortage of funds tho.

Last edited:

rj27

Net Addict
25.4 cr per annum just doesn't go down for a meagre 1gbps dedicated link on this date. If you were to say a 10G port that could still be sulked in but really. Either you're being ripped off in broad daylight or that's a random number you just threw because that is somewhat 4-5 old pricing and link rates has definitely gone down in past 1-2 years. Or you're probably locked in a long term contract I guess.

Last edited:
Top Bottom