World’s fastest 43Tbps Internet connection can let you download 1GB in 0.2 milliseconds

bubusam13

Human
No actually there are lot of catch in that cost. No I am not getting ripped of. :lol: It's not just a internet link... anyway leave it. I don't pay for it too.

Yes, I dont see any shortage of fund. Its only people hunger for money that is preventing these projects from getting implemented.
Black Money ! :raven:

- - - Updated - - -

I own an enterprise connection. I don't pay that much. Enterprise connection is a terminology. It comes in many forms and can be owned by any :p

It depends on the kind of enterprise. How many redundant links you have ?

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
^^ let me do the speedtest on a Sunday. I will surely beat you with my speed.

We are on topic. Does praising the foreign nation's achievement and blaming our infrastructure only means ontopic ? Let us show off also at least what we got.

+1 to this!!! :)

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
No actually there are lot of catch in that cost. No I am not getting ripped of. :lol: It's not just a internet link... anyway leave it. I don't pay for it too.

Yes, I dont see any shortage of fund. Its only people hunger for money that is preventing these projects from getting implemented.
Black Money ! :raven:

- - - Updated - - -

It depends on the kind of enterprise. How many redundant links you have ?

Its 2 i guess, not sure, not much into hardware, but i guess they have setup it with STP or RSTP , since its a SME, its like a 5 switch star.

Come on bhai log, stop ranting like spoilt kids here. This is India, yaar. A chaiwala(who wears 10,000 rupees worth of jackets in true Nehruvian style) becoming PM of India, is more important than quality of life to Indians. Such attitude prevailed only either in feudal africa or Mughal-India, where "ijjat" of cult is more important than average lifestyle standards.

Just yestarday i saw Modi(Lion of speech) roaring - "Hum America ke aage nahi jhukenge". Reminded me of Pakistani politician's speech in Karachi area("Hum ghaas ki roti khayenge, leykin America ko harakar rahenge") where they use such low-quality tactics to gain votes. :-D

Those who blame advanced nations to gain votes, can't think constructive. Simply playing emotional games to stay in power.

Last edited:

saifi2649

Broken In
Come on bhai log, stop ranting like spoilt kids here. This is India, yaar. A chaiwala(who wears 10,000 rupees worth of jackets in true Nehruvian style) becoming PM of India, is more important than quality of life to Indians. Such attitude prevailed only either in feudal africa or Mughal-India, where "ijjat" of cult is more important than average lifestyle standards.

Just yestarday i saw Modi(Lion of speech) roaring - "Hum America ke aage nahi jhukenge". Reminded me of Pakistani politician's speech in Karachi area("Hum ghaas ki roti khayenge, leykin America ko harakar rahenge") where they use such low-quality tactics to gain votes. :-D

Those who blame advanced nations to gain votes, can't think constructive. Simply playing emotional games to stay in power.

+100 bro

bubusam13

Human
Now this is off-topic. Modi's speech have nothing to do with Internet speed. India have the fund and the project. We need some non corrupt officers to get them implemented.

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed
Countries ranked by the avg.download speeds.
Where's India? There it is.. .

*dzfocdn.dazeinfo.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/avg3.jpeg

Global Internet Connection Speed Grew By 24% In Q1 2014: India And China Disappoint !

emailvarunchandak

In the zone
In India --43 KBPS connection using advanced plastic wires used to wrap sweets and samosa.