Wireless headphone

Status
Not open for further replies.

int86

You'r Born Free
Suggest me a wireless headphone. I share my room with my grandfather. Price should be -1k or less. Either rechargeble or uses AA size battery. Preferbly working on radio frequency.(as bluetooth is costly and limited range). More importance is on cost than sound quality. Please no intex.

R there nobody to help me out

R there anybody

Last edited:

Ishan

In the zone
*shopping.rediff.com/shop/productdisplay.jsp?prrfnbr=10083318&source=browse&frompg=__Accessories
I bought the same from a TV show room here 3 days back
on the box it was written 1200 Rs..we bought it in Rs 600
Its range is 30 mtrs..practically..
And its sound is great..and if u keep its volume full..even u can hear it in the next room...but keep it slow OK..
I like this very much..I am using it with my LG Flatron 1200 watt 29"

Even its radio facility is good. and its a strong piece accord to me..

Last edited:
OP
int86

int86

You'r Born Free
Ishan said:
*shopping.rediff.com/shop/productdisplay.jsp?prrfnbr=10083318&source=browse&frompg=__Accessories
I bought the same from a TV show room here 3 days back
on the box it was written 1200 Rs..we bought it in Rs 600
Its range is 30 mtrs..practically..
And its sound is great..and if u keep its volume full..even u can hear it in the next room...but keep it slow OK..
I like this very much..I am using it with my LG Flatron 1200 watt 29"

Even its radio facility is good. and its a strong piece accord to me..
thanx
what about batters. I have to spend another 200 for chageble batterierp and charging kit

mediator

Technomancer
Frontech is good! I have it price was 500 i think and sound quality is good. Works on FM frequency. So then u can listen ur PC/Mp3 player songs on ur stereo system too!

OP
int86

int86

You'r Born Free
Thank alpha. Have it got mic.

Hi Spambot.
U told nothing about ur keenion device.

Last edited:

Ishan

In the zone
no yaar it hasnt got mic..sorry that i forgot..but then u can use and old mic of urs na..whats the prob...
and do u know one thing...it has a gr8 sound quality...and is of stereo music..ya its a two channel system

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
int86 said:
Thank alpha. Have it got mic.

Hi Spambot.
U told nothing about ur keenion device.
Lol Spambot... what a polite insult to me here :(

What can I say about Keenion? I have a wired one, its one of those Unbranded ones you get for 300-400, I had a frontech before, after hearing the new ones frontech was rated pure Crap by me atleast... dunno about newer models really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom