Windows 8 pdf reader

Vignesh B

Youngling
I bought an ebook yesterday which I when tried opening, the inbuilt pdf reader in Windows 8 asked me for a password. I completeley rechecked the email confirmation but couldn't find any mention of the password. I have already sent an email to the customer care asking for the same.
But now I just downloaded nitro pdf and tried opening with it and it opened! :-?
PS: I even tried my Microsoft account password, order number etc to open the same in the inbuilt reader. :p

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I bought an ebook yesterday which I when tried opening, the inbuilt pdf reader in Windows 8 asked me for a password. I completeley rechecked the email confirmation but couldn't find any mention of the password. I have already sent an email to the customer care asking for the same.
But now I just downloaded nitro pdf and tried opening with it and it opened! :-?
PS: I even tried my Microsoft account password, order number etc to open the same in the inbuilt reader. :p

I did not even aware of this ie win 8 has built in pdf reader .... lol ;-) . After installing win 8 I've just installed adobe pdf reader like what I always do after a OS install.

Top Bottom