Windows 7 - My Review...

Status
Not open for further replies.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
anyways, let's come back to the original topic.

has anyone tried using win7 media center. After the recent Engadget review, I am thinking of trying to use it as primary media application.

Will post my experience with that soon.

cyborg47

Technomancer
yeah i installed windows 7 x64 this morning...everything is just smooth, performance is just great compared to vista (oh forget vista!)..havent tried any games yet, will install crysis today....the video quality is brilliant (wonder what MS did to media player:-D)

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
^^I am playing all the games on win7 RC and till now haven't faced any issues. No crashes nothing.

It certainly is the best OS since ice age :)

anyways, let's come back to the original topic.

has anyone tried using win7 media center. After the recent Engadget review, I am thinking of trying to use it as primary media application.

Will post my experience with that soon.
What the hell? You aren't using WMC as your primary media application as yet? It's 'the' best I suppose.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
no yaar. not yet. Had few issues with it when it was in Beta stage and been using JetAudio (which is good for ripping movies and moving content to my Cowon D2) but yes the look was brilliant. Am surely gonna try it out today.

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
WMC crashes on my system everytime i try to launch it.. i'm using 32-bit build 7100... any remedies.. i've not installed any codec pack though...

cyborg47

Technomancer
damn...no games are working well....crysis didnt even start, warhead ran well in the begining, but started crashing later, now race driver GRID doesnt work at all....

sxyadii

Drifting in DIRT 2
damn...no games are working well....crysis didnt even start, warhead ran well in the begining, but started crashing later, now race driver GRID doesnt work at all....
Bro.. GRID is working on Window 7 Build 7600 64BIT... I m playing ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom