Will the Rupee hit 70 before august end?

Will the rupee hit 70 before august end?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sujoyp

Grand Master
here bangladeshi people are making fun of us...last year same time 1 Rs = 1.47 Bangladeshi Taka (BDT)

now 1RS = 1.12 BDT :(

they say that soon INR will rech 75 a doller and BDT will become stronger :-?

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
I don't see INR touching 70 for now as RBI seems to be releasing dollars to tame demand and also with OMC directly getting dollars, i would say it will stabilise around 65..bet is for 60-65 till the end of the year...

U.S Fed announcement in Sep would be key in deciding INR movement...

Last edited:

¶§Ç

Broken In
I don't see INR touching 70 for now as RBI seems to be releasing dollars to tame demand and also with OMC directly getting dollars from Rupee, i would say it will stabilise around 65..bet is for 60-65 till the end of the year...

U.S Fed announcement in Sep would be key in deciding INR movement...

And That Decision is Against us... I can Bet on it

Flash

Lost in speed
65.7350 right now. Unless the govt. does something mindbogglingly stupid I will end up being proven wrong.
Why are you so hellbent on free falling of our currency to fall more, just to make your silly point right?

Just to ask, are you really from India?

Hrishi

Why are you so hellbent on free falling of our currency to fall more, just to make your silly point right?

Benefits those involved in direct profits from IT business. Its like a pay raise for them.

OP
H

heidi2521

Padawan

I'm guessing that you missed this:

66.78 right now. Please prove me wrong Rupee.

66.78 right now. Please prove me wrong Rupee.

Just because I added nothing after my (factual) statement this time doesn't mean that I am either happy or unhappy about it.

I may or may not be from India but my loyalty lies with 輝かしい日本 (for now anyway).

Benefits those involved in direct profits from IT business. Its like a pay raise for them.

And ****s people who import ~99% of their entertainment products ranging from books to collectibles to video games in the arse.

Top Bottom