Will Nexus 7 release in India and what is the expected price?

MANOfJosh

QA Professional
8GB: 200$ to inr - Google Search
16GB: 250$ to inr - Google Search

Man, that was very smart. You think i'm dumb enough not to know to use Google as calculator? Great. By the way, Thanks! I learnt from you now.

Coming to the point, i asked for the final price expected inclusive of taxes and shipping to an US Address and not just the device price. I got the info from my friend. It comes around $214 for 8 GB variant.

And a Big Thanks again for suggesting me Google for Calculations. :lol: :-o

rider

as Kratos
Guys! It is going to be launched tomorrow with the price tag of ₹ 19,990 for 8GB wifi model.
Asus Google Nexus 7 coming to India tomorrow for Rs 20K

rider

as Kratos
20k is too high for 8 gb

I don't think so. Do you know any other quad core device with such performance for such a low price tag? In 20k the buyer will get proper 1 year manufacture warranty.

Those low prices are of those 8 nations where google play store is available. So cheer that Asus even launched in our poor country.

jaleel

Broken In
Guys! It is going to be launched tomorrow with the price tag of ₹ 19,990 for 8GB wifi model.

Nope!, it is 16gb, anyway the price is too high, i am thinking of ipad 2 or samung tab2

prophet

Broken In
Had been waiting since ages for this to come to India, appalled to see the price of 20k for something which shud be selling for arnd 13k.......I curse Asus for such extortion. Ditching my purchase of Nexus 7 from India, Will buy it from UK.:shock:

rider

as Kratos
Nope!, it is 16gb, anyway the price is too high, i am thinking of ipad 2 or samung tab2

where it is written? In that news
Besides, the tablet will come in 8 GB and 16 GB storage variants.

Had been waiting since ages for this to come to India, appalled to see the price of 20k for something which shud be selling for arnd 13k.......I curse Asus for such extortion. Ditching my purchase of Nexus 7 from India, Will buy it from UK.:shock:

iPad 2 is still a good choice for 21-22k tablet.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
I don't think so. Do you know any other quad core device with such performance for such a low price tag? In 20k the buyer will get proper 1 year manufacture warranty.

Those low prices are of those 8 nations where google play store is available. So cheer that Asus even launched in our poor country.

Well one way your true, but bro 8 gb model has been refreshed to 16 gb.The 8 gb Model is not available anymore~it's 16gb for 199$ :)

ajaymailed

In the zone
Its probably better to import it at 199 USD, Is it possible that warranty will stil be valid in Indian Asus Service Centers,

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
16 Gig Nexus 7 (Imported Edition) @ 16.5k on Tradus.

Code:
*www.tradus.com/google-nexus-tablet-16gb/p/MOB0000004810920

TheLetterD

Will Power
Nexus 7 price.png My reaction when I saw that the Nexus 7 was releasing for 20K in India.
Can someone please tell me who should I hate now? Google or Asus?
And btw can someone please confirm this?
Originally Posted by ajaymailed
Its probably better to import it at 199 USD, Is it possible that warranty will stil be valid in Indian Asus Service Centers,

Yes you will get warranty in India i asked Asus

tkin

Back to school!!
20k for 8GB. no expansion, no thanks, I will take galaxy tab 2 any day with 16gb internal and expansion slot, FU ASUS.

Top Bottom