Will Nexus 7 release in India and what is the expected price?

techiemaharaj

--> Techie - Maharaj
Re: Will Nesus 7 release in India and what is the expected price?

Company says it will release in July 2012. But it will take more time to reach India.
Its price is 199$ i.e. 11k or so INR.

reniarahim1

Youngling

Don't expect it at 11k in India. By the time it lands here i guess it will be around 15-20k.

ankit.kumar010203

Journeyman

This Tablet Will Release On OCT-NOVEMBER In India....I Think This Will Cost Under Rs 13 to 15k...!!!!:|

Last edited:

Globetrot

Right off the assembly line

Can't wait for actual reviews of this tablet, the specs really seem to blow the socks of everything else in the market. I wonder if Amazon will be selling this tablet at a discount :twisted:?

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!

Kindle Fire was available in the grey market for 13.5k to 14k for a long time... I believe Nexus 7 could launch in that similar price range...

Google claims it is selling that tablet at zero margin... and only through its play store...

Empirial

Youngling
Google acquired Motorola then why Nexus phone & tablet are built by samsung & asus?

Last edited:

rider

as Kratos
Galaxy Tab 2 P3100 7" has PLS (IPS) 600p display, 3G sim, wifi, 16 GB int memory with card slot, dual core, 1GB RAM, 3MP sharp camera, and front facing cam. All for 18k in buytheprice.com

noob

Cyborg Agent
Galaxy Tab 2 P3100 7" has PLS (IPS) 600p display, 3G sim, wifi, 16 GB int memory with card slot, dual core, 1GB RAM, 3MP sharp camera, and front facing cam. All for 18k in buytheprice.com

won't buy this even if it sells for 10K. Reason : I need a pure Google exp and regular direct OS updates.

rider

as Kratos
won't buy this even if it sells for 10K. Reason : I need a pure Google exp and regular direct OS updates.

I don't think nexus 7 will launch, they dumped to launch Galaxy Nexus in india.

And samsung is providing with tab 2 with ICS, will definitely upgrade to JB. The best thing about tab 2 is you can sms, use whatsapp and make call like a regular phone, its kinda phablet.

Top Bottom