will going for a ps2 be better than going for a graphics card.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who

Guess Who's Back
^ Play ICO before you play Shadow of Colossus , both have been devloped by the same team , they aren't related in anyway in-game by the way, but people recommend that you should play ICO before Shadow of Colossus, also what about Metal Gear Solid series it's the best PS2 (action/stealth) gaming series ? don't forget to play them too.

ancientrites

In the zone
Forbidden siren i heard lots about it. it seems to be one of the scariest games for ps2.
Damn...we pc supporters could have one of those titles.TBH i didnt silent hill 4 for pc

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^ Play ICO before you play Shadow of Colossus , both have been devloped by the same team , they aren't related in anyway in-game by the way, but people recommend that you should play ICO before Shadow of Colossus, also what about Metal Gear Solid series it's the best PS2 (action/stealth) gaming series ? don't forget to play them too.
I'll see if I can get ICO.Not that much interested in Metal Gear series.I tried MGS3 Snake Eater & hate that over-the-top camera view.Will give it another shot though.

Who

Guess Who's Back
try Metal Gear Solid 3 : subsistence , it resloves the isusse & introduces third person camera system & few extras , it has a very good ending, the ending moves you, so try MGS 3 : subsitence.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Hey Karzzy good to have you posting back into this section buddy.Been a long time since I saw you active in the Gamerz section.Looks like you have been going all out in the mobile department.;)
I don't post here much because there usually only PC games threads here and I don't know much about that. Its only when a thread like this comes up that I feel like posting here.

BTW also try and get Manhunt2. Its a killer game:D .

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^Going to get that for sure.Most probably the uncut version as people say it's the goriest game ever made for PS2.;)

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^Eh? The 40GB model doesn't have backward compatibility but the 80GB & 60GB model sure have backward compatibility.

amitash

Intel OCer
i still think PC is better...u all say the ps2 is gr8 now but give it a few more months...ter are already no new great games for ps2 after GOw 2 and dont expect any either...if uve got the green get the ps3 else i suggest PC....and someone said the ps2 is outperforming PCs right now which is totally wrong...a decent PC will own the ps2 anyday...and btw i own a ps2 and i have played most of all the recent titles...after gow2 i jus cant find a ny decent game so now its lying in my garage...

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^To each his own.It's never always a good idea to compare consoles & PC alike.The OP had just requested to know what would be a good choice for him.A PS2 or a graphic card(not PC ;)).So we weren't all discussing the great battle between PC & Playstation 2 but rather recommending him on what we felt would be a good choice.He has taken his decision & gone in for a 8500GT.Happy? ;)

BTW I own a PS2 myself & wouldn't dare compare it to my PC as that would be foolish act.But I still love it regardless of the fact that it doesn't have any good game later on or not.It had a huge library behind so yeah some are pretty much content with that.:D

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
one more question
years of hassle free game playing or upgrade after 6 months ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom