Why doesn't nintendo have an official presence in India?

gameranand

Living to Play
Oh please stop this nonsense. If you really want it then take it in fight club or console section where this thread belongs.

Flash

Lost in speed
Dead5 is trying really hard to create awareness on the "Nintendo" consoles in this forum.
But, most of them ends badly, as the threads are shifting to either "Nintendo Vs Other consoles" or "Consoles Vs PC"/

No offense, Dead5 - as i see MOST of your posts are towards CONSOLE gaming only.

heidi2521

Padawan
Stop creating Threads regarding consoles in the wrong section in the 1st place. You guys have been warned once already and don't repeat the same mistake multiple times. Closing this thread.

Dead5, Even after trying hard, I can't remember anything about you or your company owning the forum. So stop behaving like you own the forum.

I took offence to the referral link because it is considered improper netiquette to use them in discussion forums. I'll accept that it sounded ruder than I intended though.

OP
CommanderShawnzer

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Dead5 is trying really hard to create awareness on the "Nintendo" consoles in this forum.
But, most of them ends badly, as the threads are shifting to either "Nintendo Vs Other consoles" or "Consoles Vs PC"/

No offense, Dead5 - as i see MOST of your posts are towards CONSOLE gaming only.

because there is enough "My PC is superior to your console,peasant! :twisted:" shiz, goin around this forum.

heidi2521

Padawan

Well, after it became clear to me that even though the subtitles mentions consoles it is for PC and multiplats only, i started posting my threads console exclusive to the console section. I think the only threads which turned into the Nintendo vs. Other Consoles were the fight club one(which was framed like that) and "Are Nintendo Consoles Hardcore". I don't post on PC much because the PC games I play don't appear to have much of an audience here and the best of my favourite genre usually end up console exclusive.

gameranand

Living to Play
Well, after it became clear to me that even though the subtitles mentions consoles it is for PC and multiplats only, i started posting my threads console exclusive to the console section. I think the only threads which turned into the Nintendo vs. Other Consoles were the fight club one(which was framed like that) and "Are Nintendo Consoles Hardcore". I don't post on PC much because the PC games I play don't appear to have much of an audience here and the best of my favourite genre usually end up console exclusive.

Yeah well here most are PC exclusive gamers except one or two. :)

HeartGold

Right off the assembly line
Its definitely not true that nintendo will not sell in India, since the heavily marked up unofficially imported Wii consoles do manage to sell and the GameBoy was pretty popular along with all the fakes people bought at all those prices. I'm sure today people will be ready to shell out the money to buy the original games as long as they bring it here and market it well. See how popular the Playstation series is becoming.

Top Bottom