Why do we call ourselves Indian?

Status
Not open for further replies.

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
I dont get this... when a guy says that he is a Bengali.. or Kashmiri... why do ppl say that they r not secular... Indian is a single nation.. the "we r all Indians" bull$h!t

If u believe that we r united... we r clearly missing the entire picture...... we r Indians... but rn't we part of Mother Earth... and Earth... part of the Solar System... part of the Universe... Multiverse... whatever?

Why classify as Indian.. and stay at it.

I never say I'm indian... why should i.... i'm human (ok... correction.. i'm kryptonian :D).... why classify ourselves at just the national level :mad:

How inferior thinkin r us.. ppl... :(

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
^^ dude people kill each other because they belong to a separate caste/religion/state. Even though they live in the same country. You are going too far beyond the rational possibility. Indians first need to realize and respect Indians first, then go to mother earth & universe :)

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
The day when Aliens come, I'll call myself Earthling. till then I'm a Hindu, Jaat of Haryana. Aao saala kaun panga lega :D

kumarmohit

Technomancer
The day when Aliens come, I'll call myself Earthling. till then I'm a Hindu, Jatt of Punjab, living in Delhi. Aao saala kaun panga lega :))

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
I am unknown
My religion is humanity
Am not ambitious
My ideas are philosophical
I believe in possibility not facts

jxcess2

Banned
I dont get this... when a guy says that he is a Bengali.. or Kashmiri... why do ppl say that they r not secular... Indian is a single nation.. the "we r all Indians" bull$h!t

If u believe that we r united... we r clearly missing the entire picture...... we r Indians... but rn't we part of Mother Earth... and Earth... part of the Solar System... part of the Universe... Multiverse... whatever?

Why classify as Indian.. and stay at it.

I never say I'm indian... why should i.... i'm human (ok... correction.. i'm kryptonian :D).... why classify ourselves at just the national level :mad:

How inferior thinkin r us.. ppl... :(

U r so right dude. I wud so want to call myself american, european or australian but my passport prevents me to do so. I hope ur pleas are heard by the UN and this concept of passports is completely abolished.

praka123

left this forum longback
I'm Indian first, human second, a delhi-ite third and an aggarwal last. Thats just how my loyalties rank.
well,is this a caste thread :D ?
Then,
I'm human first,Malayali second and Indian last.thats just how my loyalties rank.

anybody want to know my cast? :D

karmanya

Journeyman
Caste has nothing to do with it. I said aggarwal to mean my family.
And secondly, don't start with all the "we're all human" bullshit- I wouldn't even piss on George bush if he were on fire.

OP
koolbluez

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
karmanya said:
I wouldn't even piss on George Bush if he were on fire.
That's a good quote.. :D

But still I find diversity in this unity itself. Why classification? Help all if u want.. not because he/she is of ur caste, color, creed, country or sex.
To hell with it.... I AM NOT GOING TO CALL MYSELF AN INDIAN. No national anthem... no national pride... bull$hit...

U in trouble.. I'll help as much as I can.. that's all. Plain & Simple.

Last edited:

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
So my question to all the Indians here?:D Why do you have headache regarding trivial matters of the IPL? Why should you care if Kolkata wins, or Mumbai wins or Punjab/Chennai wins?:D

jxcess2

Banned
So my question to all the Indians here?:D Why do you have headache regarding trivial matters of the IPL? Why should you care if Kolkata wins, or Mumbai wins or Punjab/Chennai wins?:D

Hey, u r right. For that matter, why shud we care if india wins or not? I don't give a damn if india are the 20-20 champions. In fact in my opinion we shud ban cricket altogether as it just creates a divide among all human beings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom