who wanna buy Galaxy s3?

Do you wish to buy samsung Galaxy s3?

• Total voters

tkin

Back to school!!
Lumia wins the sexy phone award IMHO, sony xperia comes next.

S3 looks like a toy, too curvy.

OP
clmlbx

clmlbx

Technomancer
well even heard locally by many, who loves samsung galaxy s3 design.. Just yesterday I was talking to a friend he said.. Galaxy s3 is awesome phone.. I thought he might be talking about specs.. so I said yes it is but lacked in design .. his reply.. no way it's awesome looking phone .. I love it..

aroraanant

Explorer
People interested in buying S3 can get it from shopclues.com for 35.5k, well this is the cheapest deal I have found till now

The price is after applying a coupon.
But unfortunately the phone is sold out right now.

ajaymailed

In the zone
People who have voted for the same have gone mad I think
there is a growing craze for Galaxy series among general public in India. galaxy, android have become often used terms with smartphones. so many ads for galaxy s3 and previously galaxy y. result of aggressive promotions i guess. Even Note has got so much of publicity, every samsung store had a guy holding galaxy note attracting customers to its massive 5.3 inch display.

aroraanant

Explorer
^^^^
I didn't liked any android phone(galaxy series) from Samsung, but I liked Note, it is an exception, the S-Pen Feature is also great and yes the huge screen rocks,well it comes in a different segment but.

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
Got this:

Premium Magnetic Flip Top Leather Case Cover Pouch for Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 | eBay

I like it very much . My only worry is that if the Magnet on top (which is used to close the pouch) will have any effect on the screen.

My friend told me that overtime it'll leave a mark on the screen, don't know how true is that?

Top Bottom