who wanna buy Galaxy s3?

Do you wish to buy samsung Galaxy s3?

• Total voters

clmlbx

Technomancer
All Galaxy s3 haters stay out of this thread. Their is already a thread for it.. I know it has ugly design plus fantastic specs.. there has been a mixed reaction to it so starting a poll to come to an conclusion..

So vote..:twisted:

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Samsung Galaxy S III Gains 9 Million Pre-orders In A Week (Excluding USA : Apple's Key Market) Passing Out Apple Iphone 4s 4 Million Pre-order Record

Thats pretty cool

OP
clmlbx

clmlbx

Technomancer
Launch price is 38K.. right?.. 42K bullshit who the hell is gonna buy. with those flaws..

hmm already 9 million Pre-bookers and still counting

I think it is fraud, to not announce the final launch price and start Pre-booking

The corners are too round for my taste, like sharp edges, Xperia series.

+1, hope hayabusa is gr8 .. design and specs look good with rumored images.

waiting for months to buy high end phone.. still stuck on Nokia 5235 with CFW..working gr8 buy android is different league..

Launch some good dashing cooll high end phone with all amazing features and am gonna buy ASAP

reddead

LoSt!
IMO it won't be priced above oneX, samsung is not THAT stupid

16gb version is up for preoders at $699 Samsung GALAXY S III Android Smartphone Pebble Blue (Unlocked, 16GB) #GT-I9300-16GB - Expansys USA

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Samsung is not mad as apple to sell Phones above 40k.
Anyways lets see reviews.I still like the old s2 design

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Won't get that phone even if I every spend that much money on a mobile. There are better phones which do everything you want at half the price or even less :wink:

Not to say the S3 looks very bad :(

Top Bottom