Who make smses ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bubusam13

Human
:?: Most of us copy bday, shyari, jokes etc smses from the net. I was wandering who make such smses ?
I may sound funny... but i was also wandering who make mobile wallpapers like this -->>

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
:?: Most of us copy bday, shyari, jokes etc smses from the net. I was wandering who make such smses ?

I always wondered about this thing, but never attempted to find the answer.
Who have such humongous amount of time in their hands man!

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
actually its like boond-2 se sagar banta hai. there are lacs of mobile users, even if few thousands of them are bored at some point of time by doing their usual chores and come to send a sms we get pretty huge number of them. I was wondering one time when a sms came to me from two different sources who do not know each other (and live very-2 far away) in a matter of few minutes. what i want to say is they spread pretty quickly.

OP
bubusam13

bubusam13

Human
haha... but some smses seems like they were written by professionals in that field...

Aniwz... who make mobile wallpapers ?? Look at the wallpaper I have attached. They are not digicam snaps.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.

Q.Who makes lyrics?
A.Lyricists

definetley a poet or shayer makes this sms...and jokes r made by some funny members who always thinks funny...:lol:

Saahib

Cyborg Agent
Well, here I would like to add that we have a general entertainment site and we have lots of sms / short message which were created in house and I often get those sms in my mobile as they get circulated. Even graphics etc..

OP
bubusam13

bubusam13

Human
Well, here I would like to add that we have a general entertainment site and we have lots of sms / short message which were created in house and I often get those sms in my mobile as they get circulated. Even graphics etc..

which is that site? One of my friend always send brand new smses which my other friends including me never read before. He never share this secret from where he get those smses. Now he is a guy who always study and wont make his own smses.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
which is that site? One of my friend always send brand new smses which my other friends including me never read before. He never share this secret from where he get those smses. Now he is a guy who always study and wont make his own smses.

Its google groups sms channel :grin:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
^^ Well sort of. But someone with some basic expertise can take a normal photo and turn it into something cooler, using photoshop's artistic effects.

Saahib

Cyborg Agent
Jokes, Greetings, SMS, Shayari messages for Orkut, Facebook comments- Biggest Collection in English , Urdu and Hindi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom