Who is wrong? and who is Right? please dont ignore I need all your opinion

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Clearly you haven't moved on if you are thinking who's right/who's wrong. Forget about it. Obsessing about it will only lead to negative consequences.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
He might be wrong. But then I don't know him. He might be right. But then I don't know him.

From what you have posted I can only comment upon the girl's parents and the girl.

And move on, seriously. Stop thinking about her.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Look, ab sock ke koi fayda nahi ki who is right or who is wrong. So leave it, none of you were right, none of you were wrong.

Don't try to be a hero, like you sacrificed or so.

Just find someone else.

For few months there would be problem, but if you concentrate on other things, everything will be alright after 1-2 months. Then find some other girl.

OP
H

harsh471

Right off the assembly line
She still calls me and tells me everytime she loves me and will me till she dies, that nri fella already knew everything about her and me, even many other from his family also knew abour our lovw but still he married her...

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
She still calls me and tells me everytime she loves me and will me till she dies, that nri fella already knew everything about her and me, even many other from his family also knew abour our lovw but still he married her...
Hmm... if that's the case he's either too arrogant to consider a lady's wishes or maybe he has married her for money or something. But then the girl did stood by and married the guy, either way doesn't matter to you.
Ignore her calls really, it's not doing her or you any favours.

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
Have you tried asking Ekta Kapoor?

How does it matter now who is right and who is wrong? Ignore her calls. If she loved ya, why did she marry him? Money and security? She is in the arms of another man. Get a new hobby- and a cake.

Get me wrong if you want but that's the world we live in. She is married to someone else but prefers to use you. Yeah- you know what I am talking about.

Last edited:

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!

A sincere advice. Tell her to stop saying that she loves you and to move on with her life. let her love you till the eternity or whatever but you need to draw a line now, given that she made her decision and there is no going back. Had she really loved you, she would've made her parents let her marry you and explained that NRI that you are are the one.

you are right for respecting her and her family's decision and moving on.
her parents are like every other girl's parents. They are neither right or wrong
She is absolutely wrong as she is still pestering you about love even after she married that NRI.
NRI is just another guy who thinks that these things happen everywhere. He is neither a hero nor a zero

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
If the girl still calls you then it shows her confused state of mind. That's wrong. She is not only deceiving her husband but you (and herself too). I have witnessed such messed up scenarios in my close vicinity and I can tell you that it leaves no one happy.

You have let go the love of your life as it would have messed up everyone's life, that's the right thing to do.

Can't really say about "that" guy. There are circumstances under which people do certain things. I do not know and frankly you are also unaware of them. Even though you told him that you love that girl, he went ahead and married her. No one in right will do that. There must be a reason for that. Maybe he was assured by someone that there is nothing between you and the girl!

rohan_mhtr

Most wanted
Hey bro , same thing happened to one of my cousin brother . The girl married some other guy who her parrents wanted her to get married with . My cousin got over it well and after 2 years now , he too is happily settled and married to an even better wife and has a wonderful kid .
Forget her and try not to contact her since she is married now , she is not worth you . You will find someone better :)
And regarding who is right or wrong , your EX-GF was wrong . My GF is gujrathi and i am marathi and yet she has convinced her parents againts their wishes even when she is their only child . Your GF shuld have done the same .
The NRI guy is not wrong as far as i should say since he didnt force the girl to marry him . And you too will be wrong if you continue your relationship .

Last edited:

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Seriously, get over it. Who cares who is right and who is wrong?

Of all the questions why this question bothers you so much? What kind of responses are you expecting to hear?

Do you want to listen you are right and the girsl is wrong, would that soothe you, would you move on then?
Try to understand the real issue, you are stuck on her and move on. And seriously, she's doing very wrong now. Calling you after marriage and telling she loves you.

She's married and it won't matter to her in near future whether she was ever in a relationship. Kids, husband, in-laws and etc. She's gonna be so much busy that she might forget to call her parents (for whom she sacrificed her love) to say hi. She won't even get time to think if she still loved you or her husband. This is called life. This is how it happens.

But, her actions are gonna afect you, if you don't stop now. Stop taking her calls. Talking to you is gonna delay things for her too, pain u r going through, she's also going through. Why do u want to lengthen it? Let her have a perception that u've moved on and she can too.

And, stop asking questions like who's right and who's wrong? It just does not matter and not worth knowing. That just won't change anything.

OP
H

harsh471

Right off the assembly line
The nri guy forced her to marry her, his sister told her to promise him that she will marry him, or it won't be any good

rohan_mhtr

Most wanted
The nri guy forced her to marry her, his sister told her to promise him that she will marry him, or it won't be any good

I think this is your misunderstanding , and i stand by what i said earlier even when i dont know your probs in deep . Your GF should have been strong , anyway nothing can be done now and u have to move along .:-(

aniket.cain

Padawan
There is no such thing as right or wrong in these matters. It all depends on the perspective. And it will differ from person to person. From mine, everybody here is a little bit wrong. She, because she chose to marry him against her own love for you, whatever may be the reason or pressure. Her parents are wrong because they didn't listen to both of you, and married her to that NRI guy against her wishes. That NRI guy was wrong when he married her knowing that it won't lead to the future he would have hoped for. And finally, you are wrong for being stuck on to something that is a lost cause.
She is wrong again for holding on to the love which is long lost. Both of you are chasing an impossible dream. You can choose to dream as long as you want to, but eventually you'll have to wake up. Better sooner than later.
It would be better for each one of you to bow down to the circumstances and move on with your own indivudual lives. My words might be harsh. But so is the truth.