Who is vaibhavtek?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
This is something I've seen in quite a few topics. The latest is this:

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86782

Look at some of the last posts.

I havent been in any way regular to this forum, so now that I am, I'm wanting to know about this person. I see that he is banned, or account deleted. Now that people refer to him every now and then, I'm quite curious. Who is this vaibhavtek, what did/did not he do?

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
lol.........see how famous he is.........people start new thread just to ask who he is..........man............I am jealous of him.

btw I have a strong feeling that KoolKid(*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/member.php?u=42457) is vaibhavtek.

OP
dheeraj_kumar

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
Not you too... That is the EXACT reason why I wanted to know about him. Whenever this koolkid posted, invariably someone would follow up with "Are you vaibhavtek?" So I was like WTF who is this guy, everyone's talking about him.

edit: he's viewing this thread as we post. :)

edit2: and hey, you cant blame me, I have been a member since Dec 2004, and I am regular only from Mid-April 2008.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
He was apparently a young guy, probably below 15 years of age. Got famous for his queries and answers cause they were largely amusing at times. :)

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
One and only NOTW hall of famer.Banned for pissing off admin.After he got banned the forum was flooded
with fake vaibhavteks.Most turned out to be noobs trying to steal a piece of his fame.
Lets close this topic.We don't want him to leave again.:p
Thinkdigit forum loves you Vaibhavtek:D

Last edited:

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Demanded for more admins in that particular incident:p

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80747

Last edited:
OP
dheeraj_kumar

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
LOL! No other words...

I just read the whole thread here:
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80667

And looks like I needn't have asked about him at all, because only 25% of the posts in that thread are about the topic. All the rest are discussing about this guy. I just found some of his threads via forum search, just searched for the keyword "vaibhavtek" and got plenty :)

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
I think we should pass a resolution with the admins to get him back. whithout him the forum looks soooooooooo boring :yawn:

Those who missed Vaibhavtek era of ThinkDigit Forum, I feels pity for them...
+1000

Those who missed one of the most entertaining time periods here!

Last edited:
OP
dheeraj_kumar

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
Actually, it looks like he was thrown out by FatBeing himself, he is one of the three administrators of digit forum.

Look at the link Arsenal_Gunners posted:
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80747

The last post is by him.

axxo

99.9% Idle
just happened to see this thread
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80757
roflmao
and I dont think vaibhavtek is really out of the forum..he is in and around this forum in different avatars. Let his soul rest in peace :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom