Which to choose : Transcend sonic 615/630/650?

Status
Not open for further replies.

panacea_amc

CBZ is better than Pulsar
guys i need a desperate help in buyin a mp3 playr. i am confused to Which to choose : Transcend sonic 615/630/650?
plz mention the pros n cons of them.
thanks

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
T sonic 840, 850 is out
get'em, they are better and feature rich
*www.transcendusa.com/Products/CatList.asp?FldNo=17&LangNo=0&Func1No=1&Func2No=123

OP
panacea_amc

panacea_amc

Specificåly, help me to choose between, t.sonic 320/650/630 of 4 gb capacity. the smaller the size, the better.

OP
panacea_amc

panacea_amc

I want a 4gb playr for listn to songs n songs onl
y .now i dnt ve 2 buy a creative for that.transcend has decent sound.so plz tel me the pick frm wat i wrote above

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
840/850
4GB will be under 4k.
It has got video capability, voice recording, e-book reader, photo viewer, got sleeker stylish look.

Think from the POV of features. I have T 820 for 4k :)

rest depends upon you.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
T850 4G is for around 4k. It has better sound quality than T820 and 840 as the techtree guys says. Im too goin to get one soon with my EP-630.
Also bundled headset of 850 is far better than all other previous models of transcent.
Also 850 is much lighter tha 840 with metal body.

OP
panacea_amc

panacea_amc

No again. i still stick to the 320 variant. i ve got a se w910i in which i can read books, view pics n videos n even listn to music.but now i need is a standalone music playr only.thats why i m pressin for 320 n rest. just mention ur pick from above mentiond models.thats al wat i want!

arifhussain_77

Right off the assembly line
hello,
I am having a Transcend Tsonic 840 which i want to sell. I bought it only on last week. it is in new condition only the pack is opened. am ready to sell it for rs 2900. if u are interested call me in 09961934740. am from kerala

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom