Which one to choose...

Soumik

Padawan
Hmmm dont go by on-paper battery ratings.
Check out gsmarena comparision of these two devices : Omnia W vs Lumia 710

Omnia has a 2 and half hour lead in talk time over lumia. It also provides more music and video playback hours.
Lumia has better video recording quality, but other than that, in still imaging, audio output quality, loudspeaker performance, browser benchmarks, Omnia wins over Lumia.
Also, Metro UI looks simply amazing on a Super Amoled Display.
Omnia also has Gorilla glass protection and a brushed aluminium back plate to boost its look and feel.
Unless u want voice guided navigation for free, and exchangeable back covers of different colors, stick to Omnia.

ritvij

rated R
Hmmm dont go by on-paper battery ratings.
Check out gsmarena comparision of these two devices : Omnia W vs Lumia 710

Omnia has a 2 and half hour lead in talk time over lumia. It also provides more music and video playback hours.
Lumia has better video recording quality, but other than that, in still imaging, audio output quality, loudspeaker performance, browser benchmarks, Omnia wins over Lumia.
Also, Metro UI looks simply amazing on a Super Amoled Display.
Omnia also has Gorilla glass protection and a brushed aluminium back plate to boost its look and feel.
Unless u want voice guided navigation for free, and exchangeable back covers of different colors, stick to Omnia.

+1 to to that..
the omnia w would be a perfect choice from the windows phones available here.

VilioGrove

Right off the assembly line
Personally, I would rather get the Lumia 710 as there are so many colors to choose from, and you can change it whenever you want.:p But if you want to go for a classic black, Omnia W would be the one. It's really depends on what you are looking for on a mobile phone.

natsban

Right off the assembly line
Go for Omnia....my cousin got it recently and has no regrets. Seriously! a cool fone for any user.........my cousin got it at some online site....i think Sulekha deals ...

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
@Soumik

omnia w does not have gorilla glass but lumia 710 does

look at the price now, omnia w is the phone to choose

Top Bottom